Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Go to the input side of the ballast resistor... It's 12 volts, the output side is 6 volts and not enough...

Use a multi meter and measure the voltage of the wire before you attach the choke to it... I like to use flat blade piggyback terminals on the choke + wire and then stack the regular car wire to that...
I stated I use a relay....

It's here also
Where?
It seems they keep a lot of that as much out of the spotlight as possible.

Many things I'd like to know about the numbers when the papers repeat the number of X this year. Exactly what does that include?
Was the kid shooting the robber at the Pizza store considered a "shooting", and if the robber dies, is it a homicide?
The guy who shot the cat converter thief last week, is that a homicide? Or the Uber driver who shot his car jackers?
I know these aren't aren't a majority, but some percentage is justifiable. But is it reported?
Then there are vehicular homicides. It seems like those aren't counted ??? Or are they included????

Shootings by roadway....

View attachment 1715859907

By Month

View attachment 1715859908

Welcome to Chicago.... :elmer: :wtf:

Must be fricaseeing rabbit season....

Screenshot_20220127-200300_YouTube.jpg

Shootings by roadway....

View attachment 1715859907

By Month

View attachment 1715859908

Welcome to Chicago.... :elmer: :wtf:
Actually pretty impressive (not in a good way). My guess is our interstates don't have anywhere near those levels. Most is on the streets - and we know what is going on for a good number of them - turf fights over prestige, drugs, money. Those kids just happened to be sitting inside an abandoned car near their school. Yea OK. It doesn't take much to take a good guess what that car was being used for. Sorry, but thats the truth.

Last edited:
Where?

Many things I'd like to know about the numbers when the papers repeat the number of X this year. Exactly what does that include?
Was the kid shooting the robber at the Pizza store considered a "shooting", and if the robber dies, is it a homicide?
The guy who shot the cat converter thief last week, is that a homicide? Or the Uber driver who shot his car jackers?
I know these aren't aren't a majority, but some percentage is justifiable. But is it reported?
Then there are vehicular homicides. It seems like those aren't counted ??? Or are they included????
Funeral Saturday women who lives a few doors down from one of my rental shops. Her 13 year old grand son was shot and killed outside his school.
The would rather report the best place to buy a donut.
Or what someone is wearing to a B'S event.
I need a break from life for a few weeks I think. I'm out.

Funeral Saturday women who lives a few doors down from one of my rental shops. Her 13 year old grand son was shot and killed outside his school.

Be safe out there Ray

I got just a super cool box in the mail today from the Classic Glass Company. Just to let anyone on here, that may, or may not work there know. It arrived totally intact virtually no damage to the contents. I will conduct a quality control exercise post haste! Just a warm sincere thanks to the employee of the Classic Glass Co. for sending a sample of their offerings!

Where?

Note to self, suicides are counted.

Where?

Justifiable homicide is a fine line. In determining a justifiable homicide, a lot depends on your state law and the local DA.
Vehicular homicide is a criminal act and a different category reported yearly to the FBI.

Sorry to hear that. Innocent people are so often the victims of the selfish violence we have today.

Justifiable homicide is a fine line. In determining a justifiable homicide, a lot depends on your state law and the local DA.
Vehicular homicide is a criminal act and a different category reported yearly to the FBI.
Be a lot more informative if the reporters included this sort of info in their stories.
I realize DA can't often make a determination for specific incidence right away. Its happened a few times recently, but usually the story leaves it open its not followed up by the news people.
Its just annoying they focus on how big the number is, but dont ask what it includes or break it down in some way that might be more useful for comming up with personal and community responses.

I just took a 2 hour power nap. Going to meet 10 friends at our local drinking, eating establishment. I'm sure this will go till midnight here...:lol:

At the party house " Phat Dat " now. Gettin' ready to throw down :lol:
IMG_20220128_175758.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning folks. I'm sure you guys already know this, but Hoppy is the ****. We'll over a year ago I asked a random question about how one would hook up a dwell/tach to a 3 cylinder engine.. In Hoppy's dark web searches, he came across an old Heathkit tester that does 3 cylinder engines. He picked it up and shipped to me for ***** and giggles.. just how cool is the guy, not only to remember what I was looking for, but also to find it and send it my way? Hoppy is definitely a one-of-a-kind.

Thank you Ray...

Good morning folks. I'm sure you guys already know this, but Hoppy is the ****. We'll over a year ago I asked a random question about how one would hook up a dwell/tach to a 3 cylinder engine.. In Hoppy's dark web searches, he came across an old Heathkit tester that does 3 cylinder engines. He picked it up and shipped to me for ***** and giggles.. just how cool is the guy, not only to remember what I was looking for, but also to find it and send it my way? Hoppy is definitely a one-of-a-kind.

Thank you Ray...
Forgot to
@halifaxhops
He don’t backread.

-
Back