Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess once you get used to where they put everything 10's not bad. Biggest trouble I have is with my work laptop, corporate image that is put on the machine makes a lot of programs not work that are supposed to be (and are) Win 10 compatible.

Dam Snowing here about a inch so far, was not going to get anything. Now I am still going to that swapmeet! Wife is a bit pissed about that.

Would think KC will win pretty easily. Burrow will fight them and could make it close but I don't see him beating Mahomes.
He beat them at home a few weeks ago. I thought it was a good loss for KC.
They'd won seven or eight in a row and needed to lose.
The loss grounded them, and they came out better as a team.
Since then, they've have been on a roll!!

It's Falcon Friday!
falconFri.jpg

Good morning :D

When I bought the Valiant it was between it and a Falcon. Glad I went in the direction I did

Since the Swinger was to be for the Brat's first car, something different she wanted, I had 3 in mind when I started my search.
Dart/Plymouth equivalent, Falcon/Comet, Chevy II, Charlie the Swinger came along at the right price and time. Came across an early SS Chevy II, but wouldn't ya know it, it had an I6 and a PG, see ya :lol:

I think it is interesting they had to cut the top of the frame to get it to fit. So where is the strength?
Probably the plate the blower bolts to. I wouldn't want to get my pants caught in those exposed belts.

-
Back