Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. Wow it's really snowing out there. I'm going to have to freeze my *** off and plow.... Just pulling your chain. 52 this morning and clear...

Morning, about 6 inches of snow on the ground, and still snowing. It's 6deg out at the moment. Plugged the tractor in for later when the snow quits. Drinking my coffee and cruising FABO.

Anyone for chicken feets ???
PXL_20220202_033542077.jpg
PXL_20220202_033555650.jpg
PXL_20220202_033916524.jpg

I see the Washington Football Team has evolved to the Washington Commanders. One of the pieces of art involved I saw looked like George Washington after someone urinated in his apple sauce. :eek::lol:

Local news has 10 groundhogs reporting in. We are at a 6/4 split in favor of continuing Winter. :(

Not sure if Jersey counted their dead groundhog as not seeing his shadow. Chicago council said they don’t see a problem with that. :lol:

I had 42 students in my Hunters Ed class last night, holy smokes they wore me out. The tenor of the class is very different than past classes. Many of the youth are not advancing their social skills due to all the quarantine. I had a hot mess last night with the interaction of 40 10-12 year olds all in same room, at same time. A very distinct difference in social evolution from classes two years ago. Interesting by product of C19.

-
Back