Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The voting groundhogs got me rolling. Very funny!
Yeh, well... Now a California lodge is weighing in on the matter. :eek: They say surely the dead groundhog has gone to a brighter place and probably saw his shadow! The only thing we know for sur is there will be no clear answer to when Winter ends till after the flowers bloom. :rolleyes:

Whew! I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger this morning. :rofl:
I’ve hardly done anything at home this week. I did get about halfway through cleaning off my dresser this morning. Accumulation of mail, notes, hardware, earplugs, pens, change… lol

Just got in from plowing the snow, started snowing again just as I shut down the tractor. Have to see how much more we get.

On it Boss! Once I get home I will have wife send pay pal. I can pick it up this summer when I am down at the drags.
The first barrel came in this morning. It was older and high proof so the yield was only about 96 bottles. The other tasting group got 36 bottles and the rest hit the shelf for "in store purchase only". The last 60 bottles sold in a couple hours. Ours might not sell as fast but you never know. Elijah Craig barrel picks are few and far between and our 2 barrels were the first for Iowa. I had about 36 bottles on my list and have payments for only 7 so far but I just put the word out this morning. Many have not read their facebook yet.

Just got back from a 100 plus mile trip in the Dart. The speedo and gas gauge are wack. So i used my phone for distance and speed. This thing got 21.8 MPG. Not crawling either

.... Mostly freeway non stop...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just got back from a 100 plus mile trip in the Dart. The speedo and gas gauge are wack. So i used my phone for distance and speed. This thing got 21.8 MPG. Not crawling either

When I saw the idle vacuum readings I knew it would get decent milage...

When I saw the idle vacuum readings I knew it would get decent milage...
So these Rhodes lifters are not supposed to "extend" for want of a better, word, till 3.5K rpm. Cruising at 70 MPH does not reach the 3.5K threshold! So there is that....

Last edited:

That’s not bad. And comparable to modern SRTs

So these Rhodes lifters are not supposed to "extend" for want of a better, word, till 3K rpm. Cruising at 70 MPH does not reach the 3K threshold! So there is that....
Swap to solids?

-
Back