Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's a few degrees below zero here. No wind so not bad. I stepped outside with a bag of trash and it is crisp out there.

25 and sleet covered roads on top of ice, I bet i see a bunch of us old and young Hillbillys out trying there skills out in this weather. :lol:

Time for the old VW bug with ski's welded to front rims!
8225568.jpg

Time for the old VW bug with ski's welded to front rims!
That would be something, I would need a snowmobile suit because there heaters suck big time in this weather, maybe better then I think, ones I rode in may have had bad vent tubes coming of the manifolds

That would be something, I would need a snowmobile suit because there heaters suck big time in this weather, maybe better then I think, ones I rode in may have had bad vent tubes coming of the manifolds
We did that once pretty funny. Welded some steel from leaf springs to old rims. Good times with that thing!

First time i ever heard of Galloping power lines !! Crazy thing to see on the news this morning!! Wow, looked like an earthquake shaking the power lines :wtf::wtf::drama:

It's supposed to be in the 20's this weekend and up to 40 on Tuesday.

Speaking of alcohol, It looks like 12 paid for my barrel pick so far. Not bad for the first day. Once I add mine, John's, Ted's and Dennis's I should have 23. I hope to get around 30.

Elijah Craig barrel pick.jpg

Yo TMM we had a house closing late yesterday and did not remember to do EC payout. We will get it tonight!
No problem. I heard our batch left the warehouse yesterday. It takes 2-3 weeks for it to hit the shelves. Yesterday's batch did sell out around 5 pm. That's a successful barrel pick if you can do that and the 60 or so shelf bottles were sold at the store with a limit 1.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Did a bunch of sight seeing yesterday. The ice formations on the west shore of northern Lake Michigan were spectacular!

It's a few degrees below zero here. No wind so not bad. I stepped outside with a bag of trash and it is crisp out there.
We are just above zero with a 10-20 North wind. Glad I finally get to park in a heated garage. :thumbsup:

The back snow tires I have Victoria setting on in the shop are studded.. I could throw a rooster tail this morning i bet..:lol:

Oh hadn't had this memory float through in a while...Teenagers...69 Camaro... late night holeshots with studded tires.

So cool... with Molly Hatchet blasting.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Did a bunch of sight seeing yesterday. The ice formations on the west shore of northern Lake Michigan were spectacular!
I picked a bunch of Cherries on the west shore, a town on the lake comes to mind ! New Port i think, near a zoo on the most southern shore, I was there every year from 7 to 15.. beuityful girls near that area, ugly girls near Chicago Illinois. :lol:

-
Back