Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh hadn't had this memory float through in a while...Teenagers...69 Camaro... late night holeshots with studded tires.

So cool... with Molly Hatchet blasting.
Sparks flying and a joint in one hand i bet :lol: that would be me anyway :thumbsup:

I'm out off to do some cardio tennis burn 800 calories and enjoy what I eat the rest of the day.:)

Splain.... please :poke:
Ted and I tasted 3 samples from different barrels of Elijah Craig bourbon back in July. The one we chose was bottled as a single barrel and we call it a barrel pick. That program has to go through a registered liquor store here in Iowa. The single barrel we picked has been bottled and supposedly left the warehouse yesterday. My Facebook group, Waterloo Spirit Chasers, sponsors the pick and we get first chance at the bottles before they are offered to the public. The juice should be non filtered and barrel proof which is 133.5. It is quite mellow and drinks like a 110 proofer.

Barrel Pick 7.21.21.jpg

Ted and I tasted 3 samples from different barrels of Elijah Craig bourbon back in July. The one we chose was bottled as a single barrel and we call it a barrel pick. That program has to go through a registered liquor store here in Iowa. The single barrel we picked has been bottled and supposedly left the warehouse yesterday. My Facebook group, Waterloo Spirit Chasers, sponsors the pick and we get first chance at the bottles before they are offered to the public. The juice should be non filtered and barrel proof which is 133.5. It is quite mellow and drinks like a 110 proofer.

Wow !! Thank you :thumbsup: you are doing great thing on your page you lucky bast..d :lol:

I'm out off to do some cardio tennis burn 800 calories and enjoy what I eat the rest of the day.:)
Yep, I need to get on the treadmill myslf and get my hart rate up over 125 for a bit.. stay fit and happy :thumbsup:

I picked a bunch of Cherries on the west shore, a town on the lake comes to mind ! New Port i think, near a zoo on the most southern shore, I was there every year from 7 to 15.. beuityful girls near that area, ugly girls near Chicago Illinois. :lol:

Newport? or NorthPort? beautiful area

upload_2022-2-3_8-11-57.png

2 no starts. Wife called for a ride to work. Her boss is coming. So now trudge to shop for battery charger. Get mine running first. 2 battery maintainers on order as of this morning. This was posted up on a local page
F1D80FA4-94EB-48BC-888D-A99978D8003F.jpeg

2 no starts. Wife called for a ride to work. Her boss is coming. So now trudge to shop for battery charger. Get mine running first. 2 battery maintainers on order as of this morning. This was posted up on a local pageView attachment 1715863659

Wow TJ !!! I don't think my thermometer goes that low , that friggin crazy cold.

Wow !! 66 !! Thats way high per volume! Hope its on the shelf one day Mike, sign a bottle for me when it hits the shelf
We did a Driftless Glen pick a few months ago, a Bourbon and a Rye. All 6 bottles were delicious. It was hard to pick just one of each but the higher proofs won.

mbws driftless glen.jpg

Guess i better get on with it. Its cold and i have to get plowing done, 2 vehicles to get started and prepare to accept delivery of a 6.2L engine for the ford.

Many mornings I go to load a truck with the loader, the bucket hits the 3/4 rock pile under the conveyor from the day before and the rocks are frozen together :lol:

I thought I had my snow removal issues fixed with chains for my tractor until they didn't clear the inner rear fenders. Now another $400 for wheel spacers and studs, those tires ought to be fun changing! Haven't ordered yet as just plunked down $600 for the chains (4). Wifey kinda pumping the brakes but will order soon.
Is your tractor 4wd? If it is put some beet juice in the rear tires for weight. In 4wd mine just busts through the deep snow.

-
Back