Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The second wave will be the worst today they are saying here also.
Just saw somewhere in Arkansas got 2" of sleet. We are all rain today but changing to sleet and freezing rain by morning. Not supposed to be a lot, but it's the light coating that causes the most havoc
Good Morning all

Didn't I meet you when I was staying with Tony Fields the year they had a mopar meet there and Indi ?
No.

If you stopped by Tony’s house, I’m just down the road from there a couple miles

Just saw somewhere in Arkansas got 2" of sleet. We are all rain today but changing to sleet and freezing rain by morning. Not supposed to be a lot, but it's the light coating that causes the most havoc
Good Morning all
Yep, here we have had an inch and its still falling, the worst yet to come later

When I was there a bunch of members showed up, I met KrazyKarl and a bunch of other members, all signed my big picture, signed Tony's was (Victoria's wall

Yep, here we have had an inch and its still falling, the worst yet to come later
I like some snow. But this mixed bag of half frozen is a friggin mess. At least its raining today to rinse away the salt and filth from the last round. My lawn is cinders 10ft into the grass.

Good plow. I still have it need to get that mower going again actually to do some areas my tractor cant get to. Hey get a set of weights for the *** of the tractor also. I got mine from craigslist for I think $50

View attachment 1715863602

@ZMan67S
Mine is smaller but it works fine.Que Karl
The make weight that bolt on the rear wheels also. I've never need mine.

20220203_121316.jpg

20220203_121303.jpg

If the temp and timing play out as they expect, I should be OK for travel to and from work. Not supposed to ice up till 1AM. And should be done before I go in tomorrow. So the only wild card is the re-freeze getting home tomorrow night. But that will be 'dry ice' that is easier to deal with.

LMAO, that's bad.... Got 3 words into that and my brain was screaming "Karl!" :rofl:
I know . I had to go back and add the Que Karl.
We were supposed to get heavy rain today.
Nothing yet.
Weather people. :realcrazy:

I like some snow. But this mixed bag of half frozen is a friggin mess. At least its raining today to rinse away the salt and filth from the last round. My lawn is cinders 10ft into the grass.

I hear you. No sleet and crap here today, just rain...so other than the piles off the deck and along the driveway it has cleared off most of the snow on the lawn. Another day in the low 40s tomorrow then drop back to teens and twenties over the weekend to freeze it all up.

I hear you. No sleet and crap here today, just rain...so other than the piles off the deck and along the driveway it has cleared off most of the snow on the lawn. Another day in the low 40s tomorrow then drop back to teens and twenties over the weekend to freeze it all up.
Hey Chris I just saw your lenses post.
Yep yours just need clean up.
The NOS are nice and a good price, but not if you don't need them.

When we came out to deliver you parts. After we left the main road. we made a turn every 30 ft for about 2 miles.
My brother who was asleep in the back woke up and his only comment was are we even on a road?
I had a tough time believing the way the GPS sent us was the shortest ...

When we came out to deliver you parts. After we left the main road. we made a turn every 30 ft for about 2 miles.
My brother who was asleep in the back woke up and his only comment was are we even on a road?
Were the directions like an old deed? Referencing tree stumps creeks and rocks? :rolleyes:

Drunken mule path....??
We stayed overnight at a hotel right off the interstate. The GPS in my truck said Chris place was 40 minutes away. Great. took over a hour and a half. We went thru little "burgs", we have to be close, nope, down tiny *** roads, don't forget We are in my big *** truck with a car trailer. Lots of tight corners, I really thought the GPS had malfunctioned....but we got there...In the pitch dark....Banjos started playing.....must have made 100 turns.........LOTS real tight...

-
Back