Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, this made me laugh.

D1B6D883-7147-4B7A-ADE6-99F611678E39.png

With white walls.
Yep. My grandfather bought that as his first car, then met and married my grandmother and took a western road trip for their honeymoon. He owned nothing but Mopar his entire life, including a couple big block chargers, a big block challenger, couple C bodies. But the one car he always talked about wishing he had back was the 1964 sport fury, 383/4spd in Turquoise. He’d traded it for a green 1966 Dodge Charger 383 4spd.

Yep. My grandfather bought that as his first car, then met and married my grandmother and took a western road trip for their honeymoon. He owned nothing but Mopar his entire life, including a couple big block chargers, a big block challenger, couple C bodies. But the one car he always talked about wishing he had back was the 1964 sport fury, 383/4spd in Turquoise. He’d traded it for a green 1966 Dodge Charger 383 4spd.
That's a must have!

Awesome

Your target is established. Very cool

Chris, I fly somewhat regular. Masks are mandatory as soon as you set foot on airport and must cover nose and mouth. The seats are now utilizing smaller spacing so be sure and book exit row or business class. And the absolute best advice is throw back three crown doubles just before you board, then you settle in and siesta.
I don’t mind flying, but the way my luck has been lately, I’d rather drive

That's a must have!
Yeah. My grandfather approached me in January last year about finding him one. I’ve been on the hunt since and I’ll keep hunting until I have one. He passed last April and it’s my job to find it

So, my question of the day. What are people's thoughts on International travel. I am supposed to go to Korea in Sept. I am not liking the state of the world, too much unrest. And costs for flights are $2030 to $6200. What do the masses here think?
Not sure if there are any quarantine rules still in place in Korea. In Dec of 2020 I had to quarantine for 14 days there. Back then I paid $800 one way from the East Coast. 2 or 3 days to recover from jet lag. I wouldn't go half way around the world for only a week. Paid $1k one way to VN this time in Jan. Only 3 day quarantine. But I am here for 6 months. Soon they will end any kind of quarantine here. But can't get here without vaccine.... Probably the same for Korea....

Not sure if there are any quarantine rules still in place in Korea. In Dec of 2020 I had to quarantine for 14 days there. Back then I paid $800 one way from the East Coast. 2 or 3 days to recover from jet lag. I wouldn't go half way around the world for only a week. Paid $1k one way to VN this time in Jan. Only 3 day quarantine. But I am here for 6 months. Soon they will end any kind of quarantine here. But can't get here without vaccine.... Probably the same for Korea....
Seeing any effects there from Russia/Ukraine?

Yeah. My grandfather approached me in January last year about finding him one. I’ve been on the hunt since and I’ll keep hunting until I have one. He passed last April and it’s my job to find it
I was looking for a similar car, Red convertible. Gave up.... Bought the Satellite instead...

If I can get the time, I will for sure. But I’m gonna be a few hours north of you. Plus, they won’t spring for a rental car so I have to ride the bus everywhere :eek:
127764-c5540ab4c078e27719af93e492c41c24-gif.gif

Anyone flown since Covid started? I’m curious about how the experience was ? Don’t care about the rules and such, more as to was everything still shoulder to shoulder and security annoying?
Some guy named Mitch, and another who goes by Sublime. Do they count as anyone? anybody? somebody? please dont say nobody!
Remember when hand held calculators were new and there was a joke involving oil prices that when you got done, the punch line in the LED numbers upside down was "SHELLOIL"

View attachment 1715884816

Some guy named Mitch, and another who goes by Sublime. Do they count as anyone? anybody? somebody? please dont say nobody!

Remember when hand held calculators were new and there was a joke involving oil prices that when you got done, the punch line in the LED numbers upside down was "SHELLOIL"

View attachment 1715884816

I did just pay 120,000 vnd $5.25 US for three liters in my Yamaha. Filled it up from empty. Should last about 3 weeks. ....

Morning all. Mid week. Clock change coming this weekend!
Good morning!
35 degrees this morning, I was worried about my pressure washer i used two days ago in the shop, so I went out there and got it off the ground and wrapped up on my pool table, it was 35 in the shop.

-
Back