Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ugh.
Regular up another 20cnts since this morning :BangHead: First time I ever saw even premium over $5 here

View attachment 1715884945
I don’t know but all the memes are hilarious

upload_2022-3-9_5-56-57.jpeg

Gearing up for another party tonight at my house. I did take a 3-hour nap. So I'm ready.:lol:
PXL_20220309_111627483.jpg

Last edited:
Gearing up for another party tonight at my house. I did take a 3-hour nap. So I'm ready.:lol:
I went to the gym for the first time in a LONG time yesterday. Oh man, I am feeling it this morning. Hoping the Tylenol kicks in soon

Morning!
-18. Snowed most of the day yesterday. Think i will have to push some around..

Not sure if there are any quarantine rules still in place in Korea. In Dec of 2020 I had to quarantine for 14 days there. Back then I paid $800 one way from the East Coast. 2 or 3 days to recover from jet lag. I wouldn't go half way around the world for only a week. Paid $1k one way to VN this time in Jan. Only 3 day quarantine. But I am here for 6 months. Soon they will end any kind of quarantine here. But can't get here without vaccine.... Probably the same for Korea....

Right now Korea has 10 quarantine and just a negative test. No vax needed, but need a negative test every second day there (IIRC). They are hoping to have that lifted by event time. I just know the 10 wont work. We will see I guess. This is a sanctioned event trip, but it really be a mess this year.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Major migraine yesterday. Rough night and off to a very slow start today.

Morning all not much to report.
Snow tonight should be back east to you by the weekend...just sharing. :eek:

I absolutely love winter and snow. You all should know that by now. But I’m ready for spring, I have crap to do!
I do and I did too at your age. Now every year after Christmas I'm ready for spring.
Next year with the boss retired hopefully we spend a few weeks somewhere warm.

Hoppy interesting discussions in your old ignition thread. A couple other smart guys like you.

I do and I did too at your age. Now every year after Christmas I'm ready for spring.
Next year with the boss retired hopefully we spend a few weeks somewhere warm.
To me it’s not the temps, it’s everything is too muddy. We’re on a sandy loam, it freezes and thaws on the surface extremely fast. There’s clay about 12-18 inches down that does freeze and stays that way down to about 36-40 inches deep. The problem is during these up and down temps, if we get a lot of rain, we become a swamp. It doesn’t dry out until May usually. Combine that with my other drama and I’ve not gotten to work on my car or garden projects , so I’m itching for warmer, and more solid conditions

I was thinking if i shoe horn it in with the output shaft facing the rear I can use a reverse rotation rear from a boat. Driveshaft is easy 4" pvc pipe.

I was thinking if i shoe horn it in with the output shaft facing the rear I can use a reverse rotation rear from a boat. Driveshaft is easy 4" pvc pipe.
Lol if they can fit 4 f16 engines in a tractor, surely you can fit that in a car. You just may be sitting on it

I have had it with winter, near record snowfall, way too many days in -30’s and more wind than i care for. Too many no-starts for my personal vehicles.

A couple weeks and weather should be getting warmer.

-
Back