Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Major migraine yesterday. Rough night and off to a very slow start today.
I hate headaches like that. I can only imagine a migraine version.
Hope you clear up as the day goes on.

Morning, very light snow here but more on the way and 12deg outside. Walk was a little cold but dogs didn't care. Oatmeal and coffee for breakfast. John
@Sublime one should be able to weld you up something.

I was thinking if i shoe horn it in with the output shaft facing the rear I can use a reverse rotation rear from a boat. Driveshaft is easy 4" pvc pipe.
Guy out here has one in a pickup, output shaft is hooked to a turbo 400.

upload_2022-3-9_8-56-12.png

I was thinking if i shoe horn it in with the output shaft facing the rear I can use a reverse rotation rear from a boat. Driveshaft is easy 4" pvc pipe.

Lol if they can fit 4 f16 engines in a tractor, surely you can fit that in a car. You just may be sitting on it

Been a mild one here Frank. Think we got a few inches of snow thats all, SO FAR!

Where the heck is Karl? @krazykuda

Good Morning

Been a mild one here Frank. Think we got a few inches of snow thats all, SO FAR!
160 cm’s total snowfall this year. 60” plus. It has blown around, and compacted but thats nearing a 100 year record.

Good morning all. Wasting daylight here but about to get breakfast and hit the ground running. Finished the last 2 of my 3 callouts for the NoNameNationals. Only person not called out on my list so far is 318willrun as he is going to be swamped at the event and want him to enjoy himself. Hope you guys have a great day.

Floor pan getting close to fitting. Trim, test, trim some more. Back 2 it!

Well trying to get in touch with someone at DFAS about retirement been on hold fo 20 min so far.

-
Back