Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You'll have to break out the Boons farm at your next tasting get together. I thought the Boons farm bottles were clear., or was that Annie green springs?
This a Strawberry Daiquiri so it is like a mixed drink. The bottle is clear.

Hey lookie here:
upload_2022-3-9_16-12-5.png

I just moved these off the counter and noticed, they are all barrel picks. (except for the Boones Farm of course) LOL

funeral gift from FABO.jpg5.jpg

Very close. Wonder what it sold for

Looks like $38,000

1964 Plymouth Fury
Stk. 2236 1964 Plymouth Fury · Plymouth jumped into the 'muscle car race' in '68 with the 383 Roadrunner and it was an instant success. Why so? Mainly because MOPAR had been building performance cars for years, just not marketed them as muscle cars. This 1964 Plymouth Fury is a perfect example. It was basically the same size as the Roadrunner, but much better looking. When equipped with the 383ci 'wedge' and an A-833 4-speed, this B-body was quick between the lights. Our Plymouth is a rare classic - only a limited number of Furies had this drivetrain configuration, and even fewer are around t
Price: 38000.0 USD

Looks like $38,000

1964 Plymouth Fury
Stk. 2236 1964 Plymouth Fury · Plymouth jumped into the 'muscle car race' in '68 with the 383 Roadrunner and it was an instant success. Why so? Mainly because MOPAR had been building performance cars for years, just not marketed them as muscle cars. This 1964 Plymouth Fury is a perfect example. It was basically the same size as the Roadrunner, but much better looking. When equipped with the 383ci 'wedge' and an A-833 4-speed, this B-body was quick between the lights. Our Plymouth is a rare classic - only a limited number of Furies had this drivetrain configuration, and even fewer are around t
Price: 38000.0 USD
It’s close. I got to have a sport fury though. Thanks though!

How sad is it I had no idea who the commanders were? When I first read the post I thought you were talking about your Guard gig! Then read the name of our local boy Wentz. Regardless of his on field ability his engagement off the field here in Fargo is dramatic. He really does a lot for our community. And continues to do so. Very faith based and genuine. All around good guy in person.
The whole situation is weird .

Power’s out. Guess my sister is being a pain in the ***. Full panic mode,mom is all wound up. Have to take the 5 mile drive and go bring mom a candle or something. She should just go to bed.

3:00 am. Still no power. Damn cold in the house..Well maybe not that cold. 60 degrees f.

-
Back