Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just took this looking out window, you can’t really see how much accumulation we still have because it is so dark still, but holy smokes it is mid March? Flooding is going to be bad

928A3B7E-59DE-4BF6-915B-80B09FEE66F2.jpeg

I just took this looking out window, you can’t really see how much accumulation we still have because it is so dark still, but holy smokes it is mid March? Flooding is going to be bad

View attachment 1715885539

What's the water table like up there? Marsh- like? Or is it river flooding?

I was up in the Devils Lake area some time ago where the towns were being flooded out slowly.

What's the water table like up there? Marsh- like? Or is it river flooding?

I was up in the Devils Lake area some time ago where the towns were being flooded out slowly.
Actually both, but Frank and I share the same river. And she (the red) floods every year. But we both have excessive accumulation this year and it is not gradually warming up as this weeks temps prove yet again. Still sub zero F here this morning. Not much thawing. By same token the sun comes out, the wind dies down and we have a 15 degree day nobody wears coats cause it feels like spring!

Actually both, but Frank and I share the same river. And she (the red) floods every year. But we both have excessive accumulation this year and it is not gradually warming up as this weeks temps prove yet again. Still sub zero F here this morning. Not much thawing. By same token the sun comes out, the wind dies down and we have a 15 degree day nobody wears coats cause it feels like spring!

Sounds like you're getting as prepared as.possible.

Sounds like you're getting as prepared as.possible.
At some point here in the near future the city of Fargo takes over the Fargo dome and sets up a huge automated sand bag operation. The community all pitches in and works in shifts to create a large supply of sand bags. There are a lot of dikes around neighborhoods and quite the flood wall down town but inevitably with the flatness of the area water wins!

At some point here in the near future the city of Fargo takes over the Fargo dome and sets up a huge automated sand bag operation. The community all pitches in and works in shifts to create a large supply of sand bags. There are a lot of dikes around neighborhoods and quite the flood wall down town but inevitably with the flatness of the area water wins!

Yup..

Water made the Grand Canyon...

Be well today

What's up!

Getting through a busy week at work, started real early yesterday that's why not on here. Working from a generation site to another generation site through a refinery (circuit). Today is my Friday tho so looking forward to living on the weekend!

Morning snowing ere overnight. Shouldn't be much 4-7 inches of snow they say.
60's starting Sunday through the next ten days. It won't be here long.
Hopefully it's the last snow of the season.

I saw this morning that the Seachickens traded Russel Wilson off to the Denver Ponies too. :lol:

Yep and now Seahawks don't have a QB. Wilson took them to two Superbowls and should have won both but I'll take the one he did. Gonna be a long time now for the Seahawks to be in SB contention. Hope we don't pick up Watkins, not the face of the franchise I want.

The Chiefs need some D help a better pass rusher, a better safety, and CB.

Good Morning Everyone. Tired and headache day again today. This sucks. I hope everyone is doing well.

-
Back