Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went out this afternoon for three hours and pushed six inches of slushy mushy snow.
I couldn't use the snow blower just clogged it up.
Probably a waste of time temps in the mid 30's tomorrow.
I hate snow in the driveway and dragged into the garage.
Hope this is the last of it for this season.
You and me both! Ya, its windy and snowing. -26 tonight

Was watching youtube. BW’s garage. Had lawn tractor trouble. Tried a few things and was picking up a new battery. I commented that maybe mower was engaged. If it was i said he owes me a sticker.
sticker pack is in the mail:rofl:

1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=yuzX9tPcfKAAX9cYIQ9&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Still towing it on car trailer to Carlisle. That trailer setup is for local shows, hauling parts....AND the 2023 power tour!! That is just a long drive across that desert without AC!! Spoiled!!!

Still towing it on car trailer to Carlisle. That trailer setup is for local shows, hauling parts....AND the 2023 power tour!! That is just a long drive across that desert without AC!! Spoiled!!!
Have they announced the destinations of the 2023 tour yet?

I’m still holding out hope of making it to Carlisle but that hoe is whaning by the day.

Looks like another long day today. Last night party at my house from 5-11. Get up at 6am, go meet Bank President friend for breakfast at Cafe. He comes with us to look at land we recently bought. Now 10am, back at the Bank, with friends, drinking beer again. AT THE BANK !!! I gotta come up with an excuse to go home and sleep ....:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

Looks like another long day today. Last night party at my house from 5-11. Get up at 6am, go meet Bank President friend for breakfast at Cafe. He comes with us to look at land we recently bought. Now 10am, back at the Bank, with friends, drinking beer again. AT THE BANK !!! I gotta come up with an excuse to go home and sleep ....:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

How men do business.... Hang tough there Mitch! :lol:

-
Back