Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like another long day today. Last night party at my house from 5-11. Get up at 6am, go meet Bank President friend for breakfast at Cafe. He comes with us to look at land we recently bought. Now 10am, back at the Bank, with friends, drinking beer again. AT THE BANK !!! I gotta come up with an excuse to go home and sleep ....:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

E46AB23A-E0FA-43FB-9BDC-2ABA07F506C7.jpeg

Going on 6 hrs now. Left the Bank and went to the Karaoke venue. Lost count of how many beers. But they are beginning to fall out. Will soon hit the bed.......:lol:

Good Morning All! Somehow the backread left me wanting Irish Coffee, I'll have to settle for the dark roast I just brewed!

Morning gang rough night one of those wake up hourly nights...ugh!!

2770047_6e77cee379f8a91e8f1ee2d36c8dbf94.jpg

Hell they are great. Depending on the dies you have it can punch holes that are square of round through I believe 3/8 iron, cuts it and bends it also. OMR has one he can fill you in.

Hell they are great. Depending on the dies you have it can punch holes that are square of round through I believe 3/8 iron, cuts it and bends it also. OMR has one he can fill you in.
That should do up to 1/2 material.
It won't shear under 1/4 inch .
I gave you the x cause I just prefer to be miserable. :poke:

Supply chain story. Last April we ordered a really nice solid wood 8 chair dining room table and matching buffet table.
Delay after delay covid, then supply problems, then hardware and so on. We really wanted this table, so we waited.
I called to check on it yesterday and got a call back saying it's been shipped by rail (Georgia) be here in 2-3 weeks.
:wtf: train takes 2-3 weeks to get here...ugh!! Oh well waited this long, never again.

Supply chain story. Last April we ordered a really nice solid wood 8 chair dining room table and matching buffet table.
Delay after delay covid, then supply problems, then hardware and so on. We really wanted this table, so we waited.
I called to check on it yesterday and got a call back saying it's been shipped by rail (Georgia) be here in 2-3 weeks.
:wtf: train takes 2-3 weeks to get here...ugh!! Oh well waited this long, never again.
They must have added it to one of the coal trains here. I have never seen them move past walking speed.

-
Back