Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sandy
&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=jfeNBwxC2ZMAX8vwYiU&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Yes we still have it. When could your friend come to look at it? Someone is coming Wednesday to check it out.

:D In Ca. but now AZ. and Ca. share PDT or AST whichever you prefer to call it. I was thinkin' on Phx Memorial Day weekend. Visit the brats an granbrats and coincidentally Steely Dan is in concert at one of the gathering places in Phx on the 31st.

I will be visiting the girlfriend near Payson.

Too early for news on the brush fire to the south of here. No wind at all here, down there at Point Concepcion could be whole different ball game. County Fire still says 100 acres and 5% contained.

Done when they bend. They will almost always re bend. I am sure there is a way but then has to be hardened.

The kids left last night to drive back to NC....

I'm on my own in the house from now on... :(

I did some Uber rides yesterday... Man it was crazy... Got a ride downtown and kept chaining them from there...

The lines outside the bars were 1 - 2 blocks by 12:30 in the afternoon, the Chicago River was dyed green, people everywhere.... I kept getting one ride request after another...

Some of them started drinking at 8 AM...

There's a ton of Irish around Chicago and they like to party...

irish-yoga.jpg

Chris I would be worried what else is bent on the car.

What I'm thinking Hop is that at some point it was driven up onto something. Everything outside of this left front is in good shape. It held a perfect line with no vibration and tread wear is very even.

There's no body damage/ repair that I've noticed either... :wtf:

Cofffeee gooood :D
I went and checked out the St Patrick's Day Car Show, rather drove past it. Not a parking spot to be had for half mile. Good $$$ day for the Knights of Columbus, I think it's their premier fund raiser for the year.

-
Back