Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What I'm thinking Hop is that at some point it was driven up onto something. Everything outside of this left front is in good shape. It held a perfect line with no vibration and tread wear is very even.
I'd just find another one and git er done. Would be a pain in the arse to get one in a yard. Not something that is usually bad, so someone on here should have one from a parts car. Mine had a busted torsion bar when I got it, but it came with a replacement he had already bought

I'd just find another one and git er done. Would be a pain in the arse to get one in a yard. Not something that is usually bad, so someone on here should have one from a parts car. Mine had a busted torsion bar when I got it, but it came with a replacement he had already bought
I think hoppy has one...off his rusted out barracuda.

Thanks for the offer, Keth. Demonic is really near. Just sent the guy a deposit.
OK. maybe 20 min from here. I usually go to Home Depot there instead of East York plus they have a good selection of craft six packs at the beer dist. :thumbsup:

OK. maybe 20 min from here. I usually go to Home Depot there instead of East York plus they have a good selection of craft six packs at the beer dist. :thumbsup:
Dam Wish I knew that lets see what happens.

889_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=nnL9x9lhxuAAX92g4GG&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

This guy flipps just high end tools lifts etc. was on the phone with him for a bit. He has a bunch of meters he wants calibrated. Dam I am good!

-
Back