Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. Spent yesterday cutting and welding rack for car trailer. Last night I think I decided not to use it. Will be hard to load and unload. Any thoughts? I made a ladder on one end... But still...

:lol::lol: what a waste of a good grinder. :lol::lol:
I had a few grinders, Have at least one left. That would be cool. Probably have a few junk tools(if not, a couple $ at a yard sale) Only roller chain I have is used saw chains. Could use link chain, wire cable...

Or go to Lowe's and hire some day labor to do it for you :rolleyes:
The whole Carlisle logistics gets to be a pain. Getting there no problem. No one around yet. But leaving will be a pain. How to get stuff from the selling site to where the car and trailer is? I guess I could load car and bring it to the selling spot and load it. But still a pain. If showing a car do you have to leave it in place for Sunday?

I had a few grinders, Have at least one left. That would be cool. Probably have a few junk tools(if not, a couple $ at a yard sale) Only roller chain I have is used saw chains. Could use link chain, wire cable...
I have one of these but no way would I turn it into art.

hand-grist-mill.jpg

Good morning. Spent yesterday cutting and welding rack for car trailer. Last night I think I decided not to use it. Will be hard to load and unload. Any thoughts? I made a ladder on one end... But still...
Pics?

The whole Carlisle logistics gets to be a pain. Getting there no problem. No one around yet. But leaving will be a pain. How to get stuff from the selling site to where the car and trailer is? I guess I could load car and bring it to the selling spot and load it. But still a pain. If showing a car do you have to leave it in place for Sunday?
To the answer of your last question, no you don’t. At least from what I was told

See these around here at sales for $5-20. I had another one out a couple years ago. Don’t think it sold. Probably still in a yardsale box if it didn’t go in Salvation army pile…

View attachment 1715888216
Those are great for grinding meat and such. Mom used hers for grinding up roast beef for sandwich meat.

Those are great for grinding meat and such. Mom used hers for grinding up roast beef for sandwich meat.
I have used this one. Prob last time was many years ago when Maes brother gave us some deer meat. I ground up some of it. Too much effort to clean up for a small grind job...

I think I will wash some windows today. 110 individual panes here in this room alone. What a pain! LOL
All the main floor windows are 4 over 6's.

20220314_094649.jpg

40 panes in the dining room. 185 in the living room.

Instead of drilling spot welds, i broke out the air hammer and spot weld cutter. It does damage but easy to fix with hammer and dolly.

That’s a lot of pains :rolleyes:
The windows and storms are original to the house. 100 year old wavy glass is cool but the storms have been caulked and painted shut decades ago and the glass is dirty in between. :mob::mob::rofl:

-
Back