Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Warm here but very windy. All of the snow is gone for now. Need to get motivated to get the Desoto water pump done.

The windows and storms are original to the house. 100 year old wavy glass is cool but the storms have been caulked and painted shut decades ago and the glass is dirty in between. :mob::mob::rofl:
As a maintenance guy, I would have to make them functional. Have rebuilt old windows. Ropes and weights I assume...

As a maintenance guy, I would have to make them functional. Have rebuilt old windows. Ropes and weights I assume...
Yes. The inside windows have been varnished shut as well.

Yes. The inside windows have been varnished shut as well.
:BangHead:
Not uncommon. It is a lot of work to get them going again...:( Once you get them working mechanically, they need to be cleaned up and carefully refinished so they don't get sealed again. From a heating and cooling perspective they are best left alone. But once the inners are crudded up, you can't do anything to clean, as you know... What kind of storms? Those are usually cheaper(not cheap, but cheaper) to replace than get working if you can't do them yourself.

The windows and storms are original to the house. 100 year old wavy glass is cool but the storms have been caulked and painted shut decades ago and the glass is dirty in between. :mob::mob::rofl:
Ouch. Just saw 'Storms Original' that complicates things depending how assembled.

_p843x403&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=8Qrltd8L5kMAX8eOaXm&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Just got in from the store. Tell you what pet food around here is getting hard to find. Actually got the last bag of dog food from tractor supply.

Just got in from the store. Tell you what pet food around here is getting hard to find. Actually got the last bag of dog food from tractor supply.
Yep. Purina is one of our top customers. It comes down to shipping material shortages...

Yep, running into that with canned cat food.
Yep.

i went to the local greenhouse today during lunch. They’re only expecting 15-25 percent of their normal inventory this year. They buy from larger greenhouses for a lot of thing. Like trees and berries.

guess I’m gonna start from seeds again

-
Back