Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I need to go completely through it, replace all wear parts and springs.

What’s the reputation?

To avoid infringing on the Browning patent, the barrel itself was used as the charging mechanism. After loading in the standard manner, the barrel is pulled rearward by use of the checkered grip section. This has the potential for obvious safety issues.

To avoid infringing on the Browning patent, the barrel itself was used as the charging mechanism. After loading in the standard manner, the barrel is pulled rearward by use of the checkered grip section. This has the potential for obvious safety issues.
So basically don’t rapid fire the crap out of it

Mines literally in pieces. Wonder what they’re worth restored

Not a lot unfortunately... did some quick online looking. $300 - $600 (mint) A lot of recommendations to not fire them with modern 12 ga shells. Not sure what that's about.
Hmm probably because modern pressures are higher. That said, I can’t imagine some low brass target rounds will hurt it much. High powered slugs or high brass loads, that I could see. That said, it’s more of a trophy at this point. With all the modern 12s I have, it’s not worth risking.
Some things are just cool to have.

I have a car in the garage that has infinite personal value but little market value.

Yup, I'd kick some.serious %@$ to get any of my grandfather's old firearms. They're gone forever

oh I’ll never sell it. I just want to make sure I have it declared right on my insurance should something happen to it. Same with the other old 12 gauge I got from the estate auction (which pissed off extended family hehe). I over paid but oh well. I made it up on the reproduction Marlin 1895 45-70 cattleman’s special. Number 3 serial number.

oh I’ll never sell it. I just want to make sure I have it declared right on my insurance should something happen to it. Same with the other old 12 gauge I got from the estate auction (which pissed off extended family hehe). I over paid but oh well. I made it up on the reproduction Marlin 1895 45-70 cattleman’s special. Number 3 serial number.

Yeah, the gunbook value on the Model 11 isn't huge.
The Marlin however, desirable to begin with and with a low serial number.... that one is potentially worth some cake.

I have a car in the garage that has infinite personal value but little market value.

Yup, I'd kick some.serious %@$ to get any of my grandfather's old firearms. They're gone forever
Honestly, I’ll probably never sell my 74 dart now for the same reason. The last picture taken of my grandfather alive is him helping my hang my quarter panels 3 days before he died.

And now the water works are starting again

Yeah, the gunbook value on the Model 11 isn't huge.
The Marlin however, desirable to begin with and with a low serial number.... that one is potentially worth some cake.
It’s a special edition manufactured just just a few years ago. They made a run of 100 rifles to celebrate the American Cattleman. It’s never been fired. Box wasn’t ever even opened until the auctioner/appraiser in May last year tore the hell out of the box trying to get it open. I had it re-appraised by an actual firearm appraiser for my insurance company in January, 3800 usd. I paid 675 for it.

It’s a special edition manufactured just just a few years ago. They made a run of 100 rifles to celebrate the American Cattleman. It’s never been fired. Box wasn’t ever even opened until the auctioner/appraiser in May last year tore the hell out of the box trying to get it open. I had it re-appraised by an actual firearm appraiser for my insurance company in January, 3800 usd. I paid 675 for it.

Yup...that anniversary model is actually worth more than most of the originals. Good acquisition. Make sure your heirs understand that.

Yup...that anniversary model is actually worth more than most of the originals. Good acquisition. Make sure your heirs understand that.
It’s all being detailed in a written synopsis to be attached to my will. Every decision being made will have an accompanying explanation and terms of acceptance.

Doesn't look like their building fire suppression was very helpful.
They’re now saying that lack of water pressure coming into the facility due to the sheer size and volume of the fire resulted in the fire suppression system going off line. The fire spread in less than 3 minutes.

They’re now saying that lack of water pressure coming into the facility due to the sheer size and volume of the fire resulted in the fire suppression system going off line. The fire spread in less than 3 minutes.

My guess is bad math or more likely, the district made changes/failed to upgrade since the original installation.

My guess is bad math or more likely, the district made changes/failed to upgrade since the original installation.
Building is 2 years old. Sounds like they sucked the water system dry for the entire township. They’re trucking water in.

It’s black powder and lead only. Only rifles up to 1860, non metallic cartridges

That's me

20131008_095159-1.jpg

CVG Private reduced.JPG

original_0f7c8bb8-e237-46d4-a44d-5b6f7735e8e7_IMG_20201031_121953212_HDR.jpg

FB_20150331_19_52_06_Saved_Picture.jpg

554a84db64d7a.image.jpg

-
Back