Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Someday I'm going to do the DNA test and dig into ancestry and see what I come up with.

Morning Gents

Lynch - Ferrell
Murray - Dollery

Have it traced back to 1820... Entered U.S. in 1851 through Philadelphia...

Be safe out there.
We came to the US in the 1760's and settled in Knoxville TN.

Someday I'm going to do the DNA test and dig into ancestry and see what I come up with.
Watch out for that. I know a guy that did it, had to pay back 18 years of child support, did not even remember the mom. So he pays it back and a few years later the kid shows up and was so impressed he paid the mom back he bought the guy a house! For real! Good ending but can be bad also. Any match to your DNA can get notified.

Think the Leahy side got here in the early 1900's the Bren side late 1880's both went through NYC.

Nice. What ballast resistor? Should be .25 ohm to get the performance out of it. Box is good for I believe 9k RPM.

Nice. What ballast resistor? Should be .25 ohm to get the performance out of it. Box is good for I believe 9k RPM.

Can't tell. .... oversprayed?

How would I know?

20220316_180401.jpg

Nope thats a dual will look like this

s-l1600.jpg

It will work fine with the dual, just limits the rpms doown from the design. Believe it or not I just sold one in around that shape for 125.

Yup... that's about right. Frontier living for the Scotch-Irish. English didn't want them on the prime, Eastern land.
Well some of the settled in Maryland in the 1700's. They bought some acres and the farm quickly grew.
A group of locals wanted to lease some land from my family to develop a town.
The lease was written for 100 years. At the end of the lease they either got the land back or paid for the value of what was on the land.
Fast forward the town became the city of Baltimore.
The payment owed was fought in court for years and years ending in a Supreme Court decision in the 50's. The decision in general stated the city and what stood far out valued the land it was on, no one expect a city like this to develop...bla, bla, bla, you don't get chit.
My Grandpa when I was a kid would hear Balitmore mentioned on the news and it would produce a slew of curse words.
Now today as far as I'm concerned, they can have it.

Well some of the settled in Maryland in the 1700's. They bought some acres and the farm quickly grew.
A group of locals wanted to lease some land from my family to develop a town.
The lease was written for 100 years. At the end of the lease they either got the land back or paid for the value of what was on the land.
Fast forward the town became the city of Baltimore.
The payment owed was fought in court for years and years ending in a Supreme Court decision in the 50's. The decision in general stated the city and what stood far out valued the land it was on, no one expect a city like this to develop...bla, bla, bla, you don't get chit.
My Grandpa when I was a kid would hear Balitmore mentioned on the news and it would produce a slew of curse words.
Now today as far as I'm concerned, they can have it.
Very Interesting.....

So Harley is n the crap list. Last night Marilyn went up to look at a PT cruiser she (Jacquie) might sell. So Harley is with her playing with her buddy Taz. Neighbors large female dog comes over from her neighbor to say hi with him. Harley immediately rips into her (jealousy?) and messed her neck up bad I guess. Not a mark on Harley after we washed the blood off. Glad I know Troy the owner. He was surprised also. Shock collar is going back on again!

On the "to-do" list is to have someone help me understand the build on this Slanty and what's the right carb ignition etc.
Ignition is easy what year 64? Stock should be a points system. I bet some one added a ignition kit at some point. They usually have a single ballast. That wiring looks factory though, Any splices on it?

Your call what you want to do. To go back stock you need a points distributor, coil prob wires if they used the electronic ones and a single ballast. Points there are nothing wrong with they lask 10K miles usually. Bonus if they fail you can usually make them work to get home. If the ecu fails then you are kind of screwed unless you have a spare with you.

Your call what you want to do. To go back stock you need a points distributor, coil prob wires if they used the electronic ones and a single ballast. Points there are nothing wrong with they lask 10K miles usually. Bonus if they fail you can usually make them work to get home. If the ecu fails then you are kind of screwed unless you have a spare with you.

Not concerned with a return to stock. Really just want to better understand the car.

Always learning

Morning!
Same as yesterday, neutral temp. Lots of melting yesterday.
Cutting up a car today i guess.

-
Back