Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I finally found my next project
A vehicle I wanted for quite some time
I overpaid somewhat but the upside was it has a clear valid title, all numbers match it runs and drives and it was only two hours from my house
I expected to have to travel anywhere in the country so that was a major thing
The seller was a real gentleman

8F27A6AB-4FE6-4AF9-B062-63057451A2D5.jpeg

I overpaid somewhat but the upside was it has a clear valid title, all numbers match it runs and drives and it was only two hours from my house

View attachment 1715890187
Nice old Willys. I don't know my Jeeps but late 50's?

View attachment 1715890187
My younger brother bought a jeep years ago, that removeable panel above transmission- it wasnt rusty. The rest was.

Happy Birthday to my friend Pat McLean today. Yes, he is a jolly leprechaun and loves his whiskey. If your last name is McLean and you are born on St. Patrick's Day your first name has to be Pat. It just has to be. No other choices!

Pat2.jpg

Last edited:
Had to make a trip to town for a roll of masking tape. I bought the good stuff. Riddle me this, why can’t there be good masking tape and nothing less? And if you ask me its the same process to make good tape vs shitty tape,so why is it so much more money?

And my psychopath neighbour is at it again, leaf blower on the run again. Its snowing lightly, will turn to rain and melt shortly.

Morning Gents

Lynch - Ferrell
Murray - Dollery

Have it traced back to 1820... Lynch side entered U.S. in 1851 through Philadelphia...

Be safe out there.
Wife's mom was a McCue. I think they came ove early 1900's

We came to the US in the 1760's and settled in Knoxville TN.
My family and her dads side are German. Mine came over 1742 not sure on her's
On the "to-do" list is to have someone help me understand the build on this Slanty and what's the right carb ignition etc.
Is it a 225, or?

We still have a couple of feet in the yard
What did you do with the rest of the bodies? :eek:

Good morning all. Day 2 of 21 in the shipyard. Hope everyone has a great day. On a side note, looking more like I will be free for meet up in July. Will wait and see.
Back already?

Good morning men. Happy St patties day!! I have not golfed for a few weeks now. All my golfing buddies are falling out. Well, one actually died, so I can excuse him.....
Tired of handing you their money!

Had to make a trip to town for a roll of masking tape. I bought the good stuff. Riddle me this, why can’t there be good masking tape and nothing less? And if you ask me its the same process to make good tape vs shitty tape,so why is it so much more money?
That stuff got really expensive. Used to be like 5o cents a roll and only came in the beige color. Then they started doing color and everyone had a better tape, clean release etc, etc $$$. I got some pretty good stuff at Carlisle last year for a buck or 2 a roll. Otherwise its double that and up in the store for anything decent.
Good Morning

Quartepanelectomy!
Im a couple days behind Tim, but the big difference is i’m getting paid!
FA0C028F-5FE6-4AE3-8DC5-ACB82750E48E.jpeg

Found what i think is a 10 mm socket in the trunk drop. Way too rusty to tell, it has almost completely returned to the earth it came from.

Snowing here this morning, 8 inches on the ground and still snowing pretty good. The bad part is the wind is starting to kick up and drifting. The dogs are having a blast in it, but they keep coming in covered in snow and as soon as I get them dried off, they run back out.

-
Back