Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty nice...$125

Herehttps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/328055999386617/

Screenshot_20220317-164826_Facebook.jpg

Well out of the four shelving units got three up. The fourth and one of the heavier pair was damaged beyond use. I have to haul it out of the basement, load it on the truck, take it back to HD, return it, get a new one, load it, haul it back, unload it, take it to the basement, and set it up...not happy!! Of course, it's raining all day tomorrow so its Saturday at the earliest.
With the extra time I was spraying some weeds on a steep side slope. I felt a pain on the side of my foot. I looked down and I had apparently somehow stuck a six-inch locust thorn through the side of my tennis shoe into the side of my foot. Yes, I was near our one and only locust tree. Yea ok, I just reached down and slowly but firmly pulled the thorn out. The blood mark on the thorn wasn't to high and wasn't feeling anything squishy so I just kept working. I don't tell the wife either when these things happen because they just do occasionally.

Did you know Wolfie was a pro bowler? He was.....:thumbsup:
Turns out it is also unacceptable to see how far down the lane you can get the ball before it touches the lane. We had no idea? Of course we did not know how to keep score either. And yes there was alcohol involved. The staff was super happy and glad to see us with every trip to the bar tho. Shame youth is wasted on the young.

Finely got down to some good metal. 1/8 inch boxing on convertible only. And galvanized. No rust on it...

20220317_163134.jpg

Turns out it is also unacceptable to see how far down the lane you can get the ball before it touches the lane. We had no idea? Of course we did not know how to keep score either. And yes there was alcohol involved. The staff was super happy and glad to see us with every trip to the bar tho. Shame youth is wasted on the young.
My youth wasn't wasted. I was spent a lot by the end of the night.:poke::rolleyes:

Dont forget to service the window mechs while you are right there!
The guy that put the quarters on my GTS pulled the windows and regulators as one assembly I think after he pulled off the old quarter panels. The bolts holding the windows to the regulators were rusted. Had a hell of a time getting all that straight and back in the car after he had the quarter panels back on it. But I figured it out

The guy that put the quarters on my GTS pulled the windows and regulators as one assembly I think after he pulled off the old quarter panels. The bolts holding the windows to the regulators were rusted. Had a hell of a time getting all that straight and back in the car after he had the quarter panels back on it. But I figured it out
Hmmm I’m trying to remember if I pulled mine in one piece or not. Been a minute.

When I first took panel off, the window would not move. After some PB blaster, it moves very nice now...

My buddy finally put his truck on the floor. I have been helping him solve some issues over the last year or so.
2D0D0894-7FC4-4BCF-9516-CC3E51A6BE61.jpeg

-
Back