Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh yeah, happy poly day

A7733802-6EF0-414A-9524-FC85792C28C0.jpeg

Dr’s appt used to be every 3 months, blood tests for the meds im taking. I dropped cholesterol meds, thinkibg thats what causing the muscle issues in my legs. May be tapering off slightly. Now its just a phone call and blood work every 6 months.
Tooka long time for me after stopping Lifitor. I did recently start a low dose of Prevestat after a buddy of mine told me he had switched to it for same reason. So far going OK.
Rich I have used this style switches in alot of things. All different temps and functions close when hot, open when hot etc, you can also get adjustable ones in different styles. I have onetemp. I would add something to shut it down say open the coil wire in excess temps to be safe. in the hops dryier that might just be what your looking for . Has a two function.

View attachment 1715891229
I added one to my wood stove to turn circulator fan on when it warms up and off when cool.

Yep. but what’s weird at least to me is the A body, there’s also a VIN stamped on the removable hood latch support
Never heard of that. Should be on the radiator support thats welded in plus package tray, trunk lip...

Good Morning

Tooka long time for me after stopping Lifitor. I did recently start a low dose of Prevestat after a buddy of mine told me he had switched to it for same reason. So far going OK.

I added one to my wood stove to turn circulator fan on when it warms up and off when cool.

Never heard of that. Should be on the radiator support thats welded in plus package tray, trunk lip...

Good Morning
It may be a mistake but on the hood latch support that unbolts on my74, there’s a vin. I’ll get a picture

It has begun, Spring cleanup time… Did the front beds the other day. Working my way down the side today. Supposed to rain tomorrow, but I think that’s later and I’m working anyway. Maybe get the mower fired up and dig the cart out to bring up some wood chips on Sunday

97CC0A2B-B772-4082-A58A-8593EE57849A.jpeg

Last edited:
It has begun, Spring cleanup time… Did the front beds the other day. Working my way down the side today. Supposed to rain tomorrow, but I think that’s later and I’m working anyway. Maybe get the mower fired up and dig the cart out to bring up some wood chips up Sunday

View attachment 1715891436
Looks like spring is right around the corner.

Started burning leaves now that the ground has warmed up, kill the first crawling bugs like tickets.

20220317_123144.jpg

Kentucky losing as a 2 seed broke a TON of brackets in the tourney. Only 734 brackets remain perfect, 17.35 MILLION Brackets on Draft kings were broken just by Kentucky losing. Wow

Kentucky losing as a 2 seed broke a TON of brackets in the tourney. Only 734 brackets remain perfect, 17.35 MILLION Brackets on Draft kings were broken just by Kentucky losing. Wow
They just don't make brackets like they used to. :rolleyes:
0s-antique-georgian-english-heavy-wrought-iron-wall-bracket-7203?aspect=fit&width=640&height=640.jpg

Last edited:
A young woman was pulled over in Nashville,
Tennessee for speeding. As the Tennessee State
Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open
his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to
sell me a ticket to the Tennessee State Police
Ball."
He replied, "Tennessee State Troopers don't have
balls."
There was a moment of silence while she smiled
and he realized what he'd just said. He then
closed his book, got back in his patrol car and
left.
She was laughing too hard to start her car.

happy Friday. should get some snow melting today. Spent about 3 hours digging out yesterday in the tractor. Dogs are having a blast in the drifts; horses were just happy to be in the the Barn. Coffee is just about gone. Need to see about getting something done today.

Well got bad news, my valves are on back order with a new ship date of May 23, 2022 :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

switching vendors does no good either, they’re all in the same boat.

Dang, Home Depot made getting the military discount a pita. Their reasoning was that people were stealing their little QR code badges and scanning them at self checkout. So....establish an account, yep, another password, drill down to the military discount which brings up an ever changing QR code, scan that and I hope they don't ask to see the ID anyway but they might. Limited to $400 a calendar year then it resets. I'm headed there again today, need to get some green wire fencing, pretty expensive stuff so I'll try the AP, hate brining my damn phone into the store sometimes, whaaa!

-
Back