Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I talked to Manley today, they can make me custom valves in 2-3 week lead time. For the same price as the others.

Problem is, I’d have to send them a valve to replicate. Which i don’t have :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

So. Mom had a second fall in 10 days. Bruised/cracked 3 ribs and cut her arm. Decided ambulance better take her to hospital. Emt’s know what they are doing. DR scheduled a ct scan. They found a lump thats why the scan. Great.
And the last few weeks she really started to forget a lot. I have a feeling she may not be going home. Will end up in some sort of care.
Sorry to hear this Frank.

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot. She’s in hospital until monday,then off to the city for the scan. Have to wait and see.

So. Mom had a second fall in 10 days. Bruised/cracked 3 ribs and cut her arm. Decided ambulance better take her to hospital. Emt’s know what they are doing. DR scheduled a ct scan. They found a lump thats why the scan. Great.
And the last few weeks she really started to forget a lot. I have a feeling she may not be going home. Will end up in some sort of care.
Sorry to hear. Spend every min. you can.

Hahah... well allrighty then

UPS..

Your package can still arrive Monday

UPS fixed an issue with the shipping label, so please check back later for more delivery info.
Was expected Monday

This was on the table last night along with some other eatable food. Yup, I did try it. My Moto, at least try it. Pig intestine or is that Tripe we call it in the US.
PXL_20220318_121341422.jpg

Dang, Home Depot made getting the military discount a pita. Their reasoning was that people were stealing their little QR code badges and scanning them at self checkout. So....establish an account, yep, another password, drill down to the military discount which brings up an ever changing QR code, scan that and I hope they don't ask to see the ID anyway but they might. Limited to $400 a calendar year then it resets. I'm headed there again today, need to get some green wire fencing, pretty expensive stuff so I'll try the AP, hate brining my damn phone into the store sometimes, whaaa!
So only $400 a year?? That saves $40. If that's the case then it's not worth the hassle...JMO

Frank hope she is doing better.

Morning for me, I guess. I seem to be on a 0400 wakeup as of late...why I don't know, UGH!!

So only $400 a year?? That saves $40. If that's the case then it's not worth the hassle...JMO

Actually they stop it once you've SAVED $400 which means you've spent 4k. I probably have in a year before but that would be rare especially now with new house.

-
Back