Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's slow in here so far. Good morning!!
Did you determine what caused your melt down the other day??

I think it was when I tested the set up I was running the gen without the load of the house on it so it was hotter. The fan blade melted into the grate and bound the fan up. It may have stopped first from running too hot and that's when the fan melted, dunno. Here's a pic of my awesome engineering lol!

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

I think it was when I tested the set up I was running the gen without the load of the house on it so it was hotter. The fan blade melted into the grate and bound the fan up. It may have stopped first from running too hot and that's when the fan melted, dunno. Here's a pic of my awesome engineering lol!

View attachment 1715892079

View attachment 1715892082
Wow shaking my head so glad that was all the damage there was. Can you tell if there was any damage to the generator??

Wow shaking my head so glad that was it. Can you tell if there was any damage to the generator??

It never shut down but I'm sure it didn't like it. Fortunately pretty new (good oil) and the inlet fan was blowing directly on it, probably saved it from burning up.

Morning my Saturday morning and one evening brethren. Jodi made it home last night, not sure if house cleaning will meet her expectations or not tho! Hah! She has been gone since January. TAD to Arkansas. Thankfully she drank so much wine last night she is still a bit blurry this morning! Got all my numbers back from annual doctors visit. I have lost just over twenty pounds since last visit. And am still maintaining athlete heart rate, respiratory and BP measurements. Over sixty and still nothing but a daily vitamin. I am very thankful and fortunate. Of course utilizing BMI metric I am obese! Clearly they do not care if you are a weight lifter? Down side that effects my life insurance rates. Makes zero sense? If I am so obese why is my BP and heart rate so low? They cannot connect the dots. Apologies rant over. Arghhh

Morning my Saturday morning and one evening brethren. Jodi made it home last night, not sure if house cleaning will meet her expectations or not tho! Hah! She has been gone since January. TAD to Arkansas. Thankfully she drank so much wine last night she is still a bit blurry this morning! Got all my numbers back from annual doctors visit. I have lost just over twenty pounds since last visit. And am still maintaining athlete heart rate, respiratory and BP measurements. Over sixty and still nothing but a daily vitamin. I am very thankful and fortunate. Of course utilizing BMI metric I am obese! Clearly they do not care if you are a weight lifter? Down side that effects my life insurance rates. Makes zero sense? If I am so obese why is my BP and heart rate so low? They cannot connect the dots. Apologies rant over. Arghhh
I've always felt the same way. For you and I it's our body build...big shoulders and thick thighs My excuse is that I'm 6'1 with a 29 1/2 inseam. If I'd had normal length legs I'd be 6'4 and with my weight would be within the BMI. I've never been within the BMI 176 pounds and never will unless I catch some weight loss disease...haha!!

Hey Frank how’s your Mom doing? Hope she is doing ok.
Thanks John. Staying in hospital until ct scan monday. Kim is going to see her today, bring her a few things. One visitor only, so its Kim, she takes care of all of moms stuff.

Morning!
Near freezing, another slow melting day. Getting water in basement, as it happens every year.
Ordered the rear panel for the firebird on wednesday,will be here monday. Rock Auto. Customer said his guy couldnt get it. Will make my job a lot easier.

I've always felt the same way. For you and I it's our body build...big shoulders and thick thighs My excuse is that I'm 6'1 with a 29 1/2 inseam. If I'd had normal length legs I'd be 6'4 and with my weight would be within the BMI. I've never been within the BMI 176 pounds and never will unless I catch some weight loss disease...haha!!
Hah! I think my inseam is right at 30! I am a long torso with no legs! Apparently I have shrunk as I was just under six feet this time. Apparently I am settling!

Hah! I think my inseam is right at 30! I am a long torso with no legs! Apparently I have shrunk as I was just under six feet this time. Apparently I am settling!
Yup, I was 6ft at one time also. Carrying to many shovels of asphalt, compressed my spine...puts me just into the bottom of the overweight BMI index at 185 lbs...:lol:

So the Guy from NJ came by with his dual point. He bought it from a majorly known business as a good used one for 700. Man it was a mess, had almost 42 mechanical advance in it, wood screws, seriously, bushings shot, advance springs that looked like out of a carb return spring, etc Serious mess I told him thats what happens with cores but that was a exceptional mess if he wants to have me back him on the return. Nice younger guy low 30's. Knew what he is doing nice for a change. Walked him through everything and let him run it up on the sun machine when it was done happy guy got a few other things and a meter. He was happy. Glad he brought $800!:rofl:

-
Back