Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyways. I’m considering cutting my losses and trying to source a set of complete heads. But I have a feeling that supply isn’t gonna be any better

Dang, Home Depot made getting the military discount a pita. Their reasoning was that people were stealing their little QR code badges and scanning them at self checkout. So....establish an account, yep, another password, drill down to the military discount which brings up an ever changing QR code, scan that and I hope they don't ask to see the ID anyway but they might. Limited to $400 a calendar year then it resets. I'm headed there again today, need to get some green wire fencing, pretty expensive stuff so I'll try the AP, hate brining my damn phone into the store sometimes, whaaa!

Lowes went from "at register" (show ID) to having to get verified through your online account and they still ask for ID.

Lowes went from "at register" (show ID) to having to get verified through your online account and they still ask for ID.
I personally don’t even mess with it. Too much hassle to basically save the sales tax.

upload_2022-3-18_18-44-36.jpeg

So. Mom had a second fall in 10 days. Bruised/cracked 3 ribs and cut her arm. Decided ambulance better take her to hospital. Emt’s know what they are doing. DR scheduled a ct scan. They found a lump thats why the scan. Great.
And the last few weeks she really started to forget a lot. I have a feeling she may not be going home. Will end up in some sort of care.

So. Mom had a second fall in 10 days. Bruised/cracked 3 ribs and cut her arm. Decided ambulance better take her to hospital. Emt’s know what they are doing. DR scheduled a ct scan. They found a lump thats why the scan. Great.
And the last few weeks she really started to forget a lot. I have a feeling she may not be going home. Will end up in some sort of care.

Sorry to hear Frank.

Sorry to hear frank

We’re on the north east corner of a tornado warned storm , yes I see the power lines, no I’m not under them. It’s picture from my security cam

3907BA3C-A7E3-4445-AD42-E63F23D8F311.jpeg

E8D555C9-BCD0-4082-A5BC-93714BB94F34.jpeg

Dang, Home Depot made getting the military discount a pita. Their reasoning was that people were stealing their little QR code badges and scanning them at self checkout. So....establish an account, yep, another password, drill down to the military discount which brings up an ever changing QR code, scan that and I hope they don't ask to see the ID anyway but they might. Limited to $400 a calendar year then it resets. I'm headed there again today, need to get some green wire fencing, pretty expensive stuff so I'll try the AP, hate brining my damn phone into the store sometimes, whaaa!
I just pull my sleeve up and show them the USMC tattoo over the POW/MIA silhouette. Works every time. Wife carries her 214 embossed and shrunk in purse!

Dang Frank hate to hear that, we are going thru same thing with my Dad. He is on edge of losing his freedom due to dementia.

Dang Frank hate to hear that, we are going thru same thing with my Dad. He is on edge of losing his freedom due to dementia.
prayers to you and yours. That is such a terrible and difficult thing to watch someone go thru. Seriously, tough to watch.

I’ve made up my mind, after watching my grandmother whittle away with that terrible disease, if I get ever diagnosed with it early enough that I still have my whits about me well, let’s just say my family will not suffer watching me suffer.

Prayers from here, Frank......

-
Back