Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good news. No cancer in the lymph nodes they removed and the margins were clear. (the tissue that was removed in the breast) I know, TMI but important for you guys to know. Hopefully you don't get the bad news one day.
Praise the Lord!!!!! Great news !
With all the bad news I hear, this news about your wife was most welcomed!

Well what’s worse than nukkin futz? Wife’s work closed and sending everyone home. Kim is scared to drive home. I may shut down too. Yup, im going to pick her up. She’s not driving.

Well what’s worse than nukkin futz? Wife’s work closed and sending everyone home. Kim is scared to drive home. I may shut down too. Yup, im going to pick her up. She’s not driving.
Must be nasty up there. I saw some snow flurries on your video this morning.

4 miles to town and back. Took a while. Kim left nissan at my mom’s house. Even the liquor mart closed. Store shelves are empty. Yup. Its bad.

4 miles to town and back. Took a while. Kim left nissan at my mom’s house. Even the liquor mart closed. Store shelves are empty. Yup. Its bad.
Yep, looks like a big ol' winter storm up your way.

:eek: Sonuvagun! There was frost on the neighbor's roof this morning.
Hey it was 88 here yesterday :thumbsup:, and snow flurries this morning...:wtf:
Nothing like Frank's just a crazy weather swing. It's springtime in Kansas.

Last edited:
think i better go check the tarp sheds. Im pretty sure the smaller one is loaded with snow. Its really wet snow.

Thinking i need an air saw. So go on amazon. Ingersoll $96. Not bad. Called a body saw. el cheapo saw,$38. I sure its a pos. Why is it called a heavy duty saw when its only decent purpose is a paperweight?

Good news. No cancer in the lymph nodes they removed and the margins were clear. (the tissue that was removed in the breast) I know, TMI but important for you guys to know. Hopefully you don't get the bad news one day.
Good news Mike.

Sob here we go again! Right smack in the line

6D202428-010D-47B5-B6BF-A4E806612846.png

Looks like s solid buy. Hope it treats you well. You'll have to let me know how the Windows 11 experience goes
Went there planning to get next one down but saw this has backlit keypad. Then the guy said he strongly recommended the 12gb ram because win 11 is going to eat near 4gb of it and 4 is not giving much for that processor to run other stuff. Thing was he was recommending a machine he didn’t have in stock over one he could have sold me right there. :thumbsup:

We clear. Barely any wind here but to the south and west doesn’t sound as lucky. Course that’s where the farm be

-
Back