Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You have to see the movie... It's great...

My grandma's house was almost in the movie... The scene in the neighborhood with the grass center divider is her street... If they would have gone two more houses in that scene where they first got pulled over, her house would have been in the movie... Right before they were in the mall parking lot...

You have to watch the movie to see what I mean...

Where I clipped this scene is my grandma's street with the grass center divider...

The first take that they shot this scene, the car stumbled after they went through the large glass window, so they had to replace the glass and shoot it over....

It SUCKS. LOL

Chicago has a long history with Blues music... Blues inspired early rock music...

It even inspired some of the 'later' rock music... The Led Zepplin II album had a very blues vibe to it...

It's ok if you don't like it... Everyone has their own taste in music...

Chicago has a long history with Blues music... Blues inspired early rock music...

It even inspired some of the 'later' rock music... The Led Zepplin II album had a very blues vibe to it...

It's ok if you don't like it... Everyone has their own taste in music...

I know it does. I love the blues. I just never have been crazy about that movie. Never did anything for me. Much like Animal House.

Yup have a few for the ignition shelf. They are basically just a bigger capacitor.

Yup have a few for the ignition shelf. They are basically just a bigger capacitor.

I found one that came on my old 67 Fastback....

KIMG2519 B55.JPG

-
Back