Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Usually the same here 3-4 degree temp difference.
Speaking of temps any morel hunters in here?
Looks like here next week the overnight temps will be just right for those delights to start popping up.
Been told our property produces them by the bag full.
Looking forward to it!!

Another minor win for the day. Went up to the shed to see what the riding mower would need to get back online for the season. Pulled the choke, turned the key and it fired right up! :thumbsup:

Time to start slaying grass tomorrow after work

Ok fine make me go get one...don't want you to drink alone.

There's rules

16498978019302412641549601398677.jpg

So here is a weird one for you. A couple in my other coffee group, her mom (Kay Watson) died a year ago.
Last Saturday her side of the family was having a dinner at 6pm for her sister's birthday.
Shortly before 6pm her husband gets a facetime call sowing from Kay Watson.
He was slow to answer it only rang once and no, no message left. Ten minutes earlier same thing again.
He called the number and was told it was no longer in service.
Of course, we had fun with it wondering what the MNL wanted to tell him...and we hope it was good news.

Last edited:
So here is a weird one for you. A couple in my other coffee group, her mom (Kay Watson) died a year ago.
Last Saturday her side of the family was having a dinner at 6pm for her sister's birthday.
He was slow to answer it only rang once and no, no message left. Ten minutes earlier same thing again.
Of course, we had fun with it wondering what the MNL wanted to tell him...and we hope it was good news.

That's weird

Watching thunderhead289 on youtube, running a small engine carb on his ford 302. It runs suprisingly well.

Makes sense though. Only one cyl draws fuel/air at a time and the displacement of one cyl is typically less than a 13hp honda.

We did that same type line last night.
Well starting to sound like we may not have made it thru unscathed. Farm due East by 1/4 took substantial damage, unable to get to ours to inspect. Will have to wait for day light

Wasn't there someone looking for long tube headers recently?

These are up the road a bit from me, southwest of Hoppyland .. $150. Came off a 360

Screenshot_20220413-203947_Facebook.jpg

Seriously- just got goosebumps on that one.

I have never seen the whole movie of blues Brothers ..... might have to get that.

I have been watching the chase scenes for years but I couldn't tell you how they got into their situation or why they are being chased.

I have never seen the whole movie of blues Brothers ..... might have to get that.

I have been watching the chase scenes for years but I couldn't tell you how they got into their situation or why they are being chased.

You have to see the movie... It's great...

My grandma's house was almost in the movie... The scene in the neighborhood with the grass center divider is her street... If they would have gone two more houses in that scene where they first got pulled over, her house would have been in the movie... Right before they were in the mall parking lot...

You have to watch the movie to see what I mean...

Also when you watch the movie, keep in mind that for every cop car that they totaled, they bought a new one for that police department to replace it....

There were many of those wrecked police cars in the junk yards all around here after the movie was made...

That 440 sounds good in the scenes where they are on a straight away at full Throttle. :usflag:

You will like this scene, it's one of the best scenes especially at the end when he describes the car...

Feel free to watch the whole scene from the beginning to get more of an understanding...

-
Back