Got a liknk?
FREE CAMPER NO TITLE!!!!
$0
Listed a day ago in York, PA
Save

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Fair
FREE FREE FREE CAMPER WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET NEED IT GOIN BY FRIDAY WILL TOW DOWN THE ROAD ALL TIRES HOLD AIR LIGHTS WORK LISTING FOR A FRIEND LOCATED IN YORK PA CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS CAN TOW IT FOR YOU FOR SMALL FEE IF NEED BE THANKS

Morning ya blusey coffee swilling C body loving, early risers, plus Karl. Just another Summer day up here on the Tundra. Frank and I have been dealing with some crappy weather. It is still snowing strong. Much like past St Patrick’s day when everyone becomes instantly Irish I think my whole crew as converted to Catholicism as they are all taking tomorrow off to celebrate Good Friday. I say every Friday is good! Picture is out front door this morning.Arghh

BADA53BB-6178-4513-9017-9F94C7AD7799.jpeg

FREE CAMPER NO TITLE!!!!
$0
Listed a day ago in York, PA
Save

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Fair
FREE FREE FREE CAMPER WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET NEED IT GOIN BY FRIDAY WILL TOW DOWN THE ROAD ALL TIRES HOLD AIR LIGHTS WORK LISTING FOR A FRIEND LOCATED IN YORK PA CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS CAN TOW IT FOR YOU FOR SMALL FEE IF NEED BE THANKS

Some others off that link as well. Not the same?
Thistps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3313898588884468/

Screenshot_20220414-064334_Facebook.jpg

Think I have it. This one? Also what you want me to say? Its a ride fr me Keith is closer.
_p720x720&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=xxX1YdOo9eAAX9oX6G8&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.png

Good Morning everyone. Blues and campers. Sounds like a good time. 70 yesterday and now 40's for the next week. I hope all is well out there. Dragging *** again today but it is Friday at work, so that helps.

Good Morning everyone. Blues and campers. Sounds like a good time. 70 yesterday and now 40's for the next week. I hope all is well out there. Dragging *** again today but it is Friday at work, so that helps.
Dont worry it is Thong Thursday!
hoppy tt.gif

It's a Cheryl off day today for me. She is taking a day off to work on work stuff she needs to finish before she retires.
Between the phone and staff, she can't seem to get anything done.
She still has three or four vacation days to use or loose before the 29th.
She starts a hand off to the temporary interim director next week.
Busy time for her, I'll be glad when it's done.

Put her to work Craig!
Hey last weekend we went to the woods and cleared brush for five hours. She did a great job and never complained. :thumbsup:
And......I bought her a new pair of work gloves.

Last edited:
That it looks good in. Problem is you have to find a good working one. Nothing out there for bench checking them. Pretty simple inside though.

Morning!
Still snowing. This is really holding up all my plans. Like BBQ’ing a nice steak,a cold beer on the deck,sltt

We gots lucky. Just a few tree branches down. Neighbor 1/4 to the west lost a barn roof, nieghbor to the east a 1/4 mile lost part of their brand house’s roof. Farmer to the northwest lost his grain bins. Farmer 1 mile southwest lost a barn and his irrigation system. There’s also one grain bin in a field that apparently no one knows where it came from at the monent

079158CF-C717-4A82-BD8E-81F37EE5DECC.jpeg

EA5420C8-BAD9-4B9B-8F39-E9542EB09618.jpeg

26B1AA42-3D6F-4D54-8508-E1C36DACF497.jpeg

EFD8E3BD-053C-473F-A909-16795CA90FA9.jpeg

3C46B7BA-94D1-4C9C-995B-BE4A3FC40098.jpeg

Sucks for those around you Chris, but thankfully you were spared

-
Back