Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Craig where was the dust? Just curious how far they go.
On top of the frame far corners of the four corners of the car.
He needed a flashlight and a one arm reach with a white paper towel to find it.

LOL you would have to boat wrap that after you detail it!

059f0907-5546-4aee-a2f3-38dedce33415_1.aacd6181d4eb1eb9a272de03f8925f6c.jpg

So yesterday was the day to walk away. Go to get the lawn for the first time freaking 100 mower belt streched out. also snapped a stud that keeps the drive over belt covers on. Nothing I can do JD has to order it. Ok pull the pop in to check it out some more, figure check the pushrods, fight to get the valve covers off (really tight) go to start it hot and snap goes the starter gain! Freaking mini starter 4th one the nose probably snapped off of. No way can I get a reg starter in there. Way to high compression. Just had to call it a day! Only good news is I am somehow getting money back on taxes!!!!!
When I have a day start off like that, I have someone hold it while I see.
Just to play it safe.

Funny part was when I did the spring deck thing the belt was fine in the adjustment, just stretched the first minute of use. one of the six sided ones. Have to see if my friend with the farm junk yard can get me a new spare, they always go at the worst time.

LOL you would have to boat wrap that after you detail it!

View attachment 1715908375
That is exactly how a lot of cars showed up at the show I just attended last weekend. Wheels shrink wrapped dolley in, set up elaborate display. Wringing hands whole show wondering if they won the ten dollar trophy. Craig drives his in, makes me proud.

Morning all.

Adding smoke alarm replacements to the chore list. They went off at about 01:30 and since they're interconnected the whole house lit up. Guessing they've hit lifecycle replacement time.

Plenty to get at today though

Be safe out there

That is exactly how a lot of cars showed up at the show I just attended last weekend. Wheels shrink wrapped dolley in, set up elaborate display. Wringing hands whole show wondering if they won the ten dollar trophy. Craig drives his in, makes me proud.
Agreed! I dont get that part like having a Faberge egg?

I saw that also heck at MCAN I saw them change all four tires on a car after it was parked for the show.
Some gamesmanship going on. We just smiled and gave it a "Wow".

I saw that also heck at MCAN I saw them change all four tires on a car after it was parked for the show.
Some gamesmanship going on. We just smiled and gave it a "Wow".
Those bias plys don't flat spot as much with no weight on them. It wears the paint off the lug nuts. :BangHead::lol::lol:

-
Back