Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bring a dolly for her!
Need to rephrase that . Doesnt like me to get her out to get her clothes wet.
Actually she has been getting therapy for her hip and knee. Both repaired hard to do on a little person Doing well. I'm proud of her really.

Those bias plys don't flat spot as much with no weight on them. It wears the paint off the lug nuts. :BangHead::lol::lol:
They had it up on floor jacks both ends at a time.
Pulled the tire off and someone wiped everything down, and then put the show tire on.
Lug nuts were wrapped in what looked like painters tape.
Barely tightened them. peeled the tape off and wiped them down.

Pulled the tire off and someone wiped everything down, and then put the show tire on.
Wow!

At some point that's just not fun right?

I can appreciate all the painstaking work for a perfect show car, but it pretty much renders it useless. Im way over on the other end of the spectrum,and love the fact i can drive it when and where i want.

then there is the guy with the 69 camaro convertible that uses it like a pickup truck.
Dan at DDSpeedShop put a snow plow on his 57 chevy…

I used to do the car show thing.
Had a judge tell me once. If you had put the stock shifter ball on you would have taken best of show 68 GTO. I said I'll be back for your next show.
I see some guys bring trophys from other events. I never bothered too.
Next time I brought have of them. When I pulled up to check in same guy. So did you change the shifter ball. I said something like that.
Parked and put out about 25 trophys. He came over to judge it. Looked at all the trophys. I didn't even place. Lol

But if you have a really nice unrestored original or a fresh restoration I’d probably go that route
Sad part is I've seen a lot of unrestored nice cars get little recognition.
That's why I stopped doing original. And went modified.

Hey HOPPY. I called that guy yesterday about the camper. No call back. Probably a scam

I just caught my first spammer on FBBO. I always delete their accounts after someone reports it. I was first on in line this time.

Ever use these? I forgot I had a box of them. Actually used one yesterday on the tractor.
71BOcdBy-PL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back