Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, that pile would make for a pretty big bonfire

Think I would do it with a land clearing permit, $100 vice the $40 I paid for the "residential" 3 day burn, but the pile is too close to standing timber. The spot I wanted to stack all the branches was occupied by good firewood that I sold to a friend, took a little while for him to buzz it up, gone now.

Think I would do it with a land clearing permit, $100 vice the $40 I paid for the "residential" 3 day burn, but the pile is too close to standing timber. The spot I wanted to stack all the branches was occupied by good firewood that I sold to a friend, took a little while for him to buzz it up, gone now.
Gotta garden?

Still raining here but after dinner we stopped at a couple of really old temples that are here in Minh Binh... Supposedly this was the center of one of the Vietnamese dynasties around 900 to 1,058
PXL_20220416_134341565.jpg
PXL_20220416_134414580.MP~2.jpg

So the wife finally returns from target. Any final guess on how close to the “only going to get 3 items” she got?

Still raining here but after dinner we stopped at a couple of really old temples that are here in Minh Binh... Supposedly this was the center of one of the Vietnamese dynasties around 900 to 1,058
View attachment 1715908560 View attachment 1715908561
Every time I travel internationally it always strikes me just how young our Country is. To us a old structure is 100-200 years old. Beautiful picture Mitch.

Every time I travel internationally it always strikes me just how young our Country is. To us a old structure is 100-200 years old. Beautiful picture Mitch.
Watching a show on History channel about abandoned stuff. I was just commenting how some of this stuff is hundreds of years old, built buy supposedly more primitive people and it makes most of what we build look like total cheap crap... :BangHead:

Last edited:
Watching a chow on History channel about abandoned stuff. I was just commenting how some of this stuff is hundreds of years old, built buy supposedly more primitive people and it makes most of what we build look like total cheap crap... :BangHead:
Aliens did build some cool stuff.

I'm already a peach of a guy so, wait a second I'm a sour apple too at times.
Still I'll take the apple.

Damn it was good. Still warm from the oven with a couple small scoops of ice cream. Dang, no photo of it on the plate. Next time!

20220416_183825.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back