Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
briars suck. Will you just keep mowing it, or how will you keep from getting overgrown again?
This corner is actually gonna get dug out for a pond. The oaks will be coming down, most of them have storm damage with the tops blown out. Hoping some will be good to make lumber out of.

Round Up won't work. It's a contact herbicide. I have some stuff the county uses for volunteer trees. It is blue colored and a few drops on the newly cut stock and it's dead. But if you spray it nothing else will grow for a couple years. "Pathways" is the name If I remember correctly.

Round Up won't work. It's a contact herbicide. I have some stuff the county uses for volunteer trees. It is blue colored and a few drops on the newly cut stock and it's dead. But if you spray it nothing else will grow for a couple years. "Pathways" is the name If I remember correctly.
Buy Monsanto.....It will Kill You...........:rofl:

briars suck. Will you just keep mowing it, or how will you keep from getting overgrown again?

Toke.gif
Parquat mann. It worked in the 70s in Mexico, just ask the DEA.
Toke.gif
It was like the Arab Oil Embargo for stoners :lol:. Prices went waaaaay up
Toke.gif
:lol:

I drank a gallon of Beer. But I only pissed out 64 oz. WTF ???? Time to go prepare dinner.....:lol:

Three trailer loads of tree trimmings done! And only one charge on the cordless chainsaw. Thats a win in my book!

Been trying to find the best deal back to VN. Looking for shortest trip, hour wise, and few stops. Think I got it now.....

Morning all busy day prepping for some heavy aeration and seeding on the yard tomorrow.
Only doing about half of the five acres but that's enough to keep watered for ten days.
Hopefully some water help from ole Mother Nature.

Morning all busy day prepping for some heavy aeration and seeding on the yard tomorrow.
Only doing about half of the five acres but that's enough to keep watered for ten days.
Hopefully some water help from ole Mother Nature.

Right back at it I see. Hope the vacay was refreshing.....

Good Morning All! Winch took longer than I thought so missed the band I wanted to see at music festival, oh well. Car show was cool, will post a couple, not many A bodies there : ( Zero Darts or Dusters, dang!

-
Back