Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Plumbing job went wrong at every step of the way. Pretty much what I have come to expect. :BangHead: First the hot shutoff wouldn't turn. Got on it with pliers and it turned - and sprayed out the stem when turned. It did shut off though and stopped spraying with a good bit of force (didn't matter since that was the last time it would be used) Then the top was stuck on over the cartridge and the upper section came out together. Made a mess of it with pliers and Never did get it apart... So instead of getting $50 in parts at Home Depot, I ended up spending $140 on a new faucet. I already had an extra shutoff 'in stock'. :)
Thinking that was the end of the difficulties I was very wrong again. .. The old Delta used a couple 7/16 bolts in a special 'nut' to tighten the base. One of them broke off with a slight turn. :mad: So, I sawzalled the top off. :mob:Final pain in the butt was the one compression line would not seal into the new valve , so cut it off and used the ferule and nut that come with the valve. Done and works now. :thumbsup:

Howdy coffee drinkers. Training a new guy here in the engine room so not much slow time. On the countdown to the next time off and the NNN. Going to be good to meet @Sublime one in person on the way home!

Ya, I actually did some more organizing of Crap in my shop today. Got a small job tomorrow morning tho......

Ya, I actually did some more organizing of Crap in my shop today. Got a small job tomorrow morning tho......
I didn't start the sink till 2:30, and near an hour in there for a Homely Depot run. so not like it was an all day disaster. LOL I got some garage organizing done and blew a lot of dirt out with the leaf blower. Kickn back with a cheese steak and a couple brews now. :thumbsup:

More leftover Lasagna here...Ice cream later.....only gained 4 pounds since I've been back....:lol:

About 10 hours in the yard today but I'm ready to aerate and seed tomorrow.
Also have a small load of dirt coming in the morning need to fill a few low spots.
All good!!

Back from my road trip to pick up the 904. Made a day of it and enjoyed some back roads, couple of antique shops and a great lunch.

Rained pretty much the whole time... but planned ahead and had it all double wrapped and strapped down in the truck.

Gotta get busy this week.

20220905_200905.jpg

20220905_200914.jpg

20220905_200846.jpg

20220905_200925.jpg

20220905_200935.jpg

20220905_201051.jpg

Got 6 spark plugs done, 2 Pitas left and can't get anything on them above or below, socket too long etc. Threw the toolbox at it, time for those shorty sockets like the one's shown to me from MAC tools (thanks).

-
Back