Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Mike.

We have a break in the rain it seems... kicking back in this afternoon
Scattered showers here, 50 and 40 percent chance Saturday and Sunday here.
Going to try and get my mind clear of things and go out in the shop and try to motivate myself to complete my Hush mat and install my shifter today, if not that work on Hoppy's picture.
Doctors have a plan but I have to stay off blood thiners for 2 weeks, so I need to do something to get that **** off my mind.

Its going to be a good day here :thumbsup:

Scattered showers here, 50 and 40 percent chance Saturday and Sunday here.
Going to try and get my mind clear of things and go out in the shop and try to motivate myself to complete my Hush mat and install my shifter today, if not that work on Hoppy's picture.
Doctors have a plan but I have to stay off blood thiners for 2 weeks, so I need to do something to get that **** off my mind.

Its going to be a good day here :thumbsup:

Shop work is therapeutic

Slow and easy

Yes, slow and move smart and methodical, a new word i learned a couple weeks ago :lol:

Morning all, we are trying to establish some kind of schedule again. It has been a absolute zoo trying to get our Barndominium ready to live in. Today I will need to finish setting the steel door out in the pumphouse. I finally got done in the electric panel as I ran out of circuit breaker slots. I used em all! So I get to label and mount the cover finally. Might make a run at removing the back hoe from tractor today and putting on the brush hog. Weather dependent! Another busy day! TTFN

Morning all, we are trying to establish some kind of schedule again. It has been a absolute zoo trying to get our Barndominium ready to live in. Today I will need to finish setting the steel door out in the pumphouse. I finally got done in the electric panel as I ran out of circuit breaker slots. I used em all! So I get to label and mount the cover finally. Might make a run at removing the back hoe from tractor today and putting on the brush hog. Weather dependent! Another busy day! TTFN

You're a madman John. . Be safe out there... understand the sense of urgency

Arwen sends her sympathy to Hemi on the whole chair ordeal....

Yep, I finished out a many panels back in the day, I wired my home here, dressing up a panel is tuff on the hands and shoulders these days, I am lucky to dress a couple 220 circuits and a couple 110 before I am done with it for an hour or two break.

Have a good day, if I was closer I would offer up some assistance on the hook up and remove on your tractor

Morning all another day here in the mix.
Granddaughter is with us for four days. Her mom is in Chicago attending a class for her Nurse Practitioner license test.
She'd spent the weekend with her other Grandma (ex-wife) and she dropped her off yesterday. She and Cheryl spent a couple hours canning spaghetti sauce.
I guess Friday night she and the granddaughter went to a small town high school football game.
Nine year old granddaughter went down to play some endzone football with the kids.
She has an arm on her (softball player) and apparently threw a couple bullets with the nerf football and hit a middle school kid in the face twice.
She was told she couldn't play with them...haha!!

Morning all another day here in the mix.
Granddaughter is with us for four days. Her mom is in Chicago attending a class for her Nurse Practitioner license test.
She'd spent the weekend with her other Grandma (ex-wife) and she dropped her off yesterday. She and Cheryl spent a couple hours canning spaghetti sauce.
I guess Friday night she and the granddaughter went to a small town high school football game.
Nine year old granddaughter went down to play some endzone football with the kids.
She has an arm on her (softball player) and apparently threw a couple bullets with the nerf football and hit a middle school kid in the face twice.
She was told she couldn't play with them...haha!!

LoL.

Love it.

Don't catch stuff with your face

First time Ive been up this early in a while. :D
Not by choice. I have to go over by the hospital to get an EMG done on left arm. Had it done once many years ago. I get some numbness and tingling in pinky and ring finger. (both hands, but left is worse) Usually not bad, but acted up when I torqued my back/shoulder when I got stung the other week. So, they want another look at it. Fun stuff...:BangHead:

Not by choice. I have to go over by the hospital to get an EMG done on left arm. Had it done once many years ago. I get some numbness and tingling in pinky and ring finger. (both hands, but left is worse) Usually not bad, but acted up when I torqued my back/shoulder when I got stung the other week. So, they want another look at it. Fun stuff...:BangHead:

Some.car battery therapy. Hope they cannot figure it out

Morning!
Another glorious day!
Hope the wind calms down some. Oh, looking outside-it has!
Hear shotgun blasts every morning,since the first. Waterfowl hunters.

High of 100 today...... yay, summer is dead.

Kick *** day to power wash an engine and get some wrenching done. I'm dreading winter again, yuck

Last time I had to do that the cart they rolled out got me thinking "Was this a scene from The Sopranos?" :lol:
Haven’t seen her yet, but the techs nam is Jen. Last time was an oriental guy. So definitely thoughts of car batteries and wet sponges on that one. Lol

Morning. First dryish day in the last 4. Checked out the other buildings on the farm, somehow, every single building, the mains were blown and the ground wires from the panels were burnt and melted. These buildings are spread across roughly 20 acres, how did a single lightning strike take all of them out?

Morning. First dryish day in the last 4. Checked out the other buildings on the farm, somehow, every single building, the mains were blown and the ground wires from the panels were burnt and melted. These buildings are spread across roughly 20 acres, how did a single lightning strike take all of them out?

Hmm.... in series ? Or did the grid surge in the area?

-
Back