Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, 70 here at the moment but heading for a 100. Need to finish up going over the DeSoto for it 3 hour trip to Good-guys on Thursday. Also need to mow the grass out front, it's getting a little long.
you have a super time :thumbsup:
Should be a bunch there i bet , so we will need pictures :)

:eek: How many cats?
You know if you feed them less, you won't need as much litter. :poke:
We have ten. The next door neighbor loaded his meth head *** up a while back in a UHaul truck and just left their cat sittin in the driveway. He came up here and he's been number ten ever since. We took him in and got him vetted, fixed all up.....his skin and fur were terrible. He looks like a new cat now and is just the sweetest big old baby. We call him Clyde.
CLYDE CLOSEUP.jpg

There is a Purina cat litter manufacture/mine about an hour away from here. From what I heard from a co-worker that had worked there, think quarry that is ground into cat litter instead of concrete aggregates :eek:. It's in a shale deposit that runs from here at the beach all the way to the other side of the San Joaquin Valley 180? miles. Under that shale? One of the largest sweet crude oil deposits in Western US.

....and fat chance of that. Their bowls stay full all the time. They like to snack whenever they want to. They all are livin la vida bueno. lol

Comcast is dickin with the Cable and Wifi nearby...P.I.A. No Tv in shop. Wifi goes in and out. And..without Wifi, I get no phone calls, cause Verizon coverage here SUCKs.....:mob::mob::wtf:
Holly Molly Mitch, thats not good at all !! Any other providers near by that can hook you up threw there cable service ? Our local electric company has bought it out and we have not lost internet in over a year.

We have ten. The next door neighbor loaded his meth head *** up a while back in a UHaul truck and just left their cat sittin in the driveway. He came up here and he's been number ten ever since. We took him in and got him vetted, fixed all up.....his skin and fur were terrible. He looks like a new cat now and is just the sweetest big old baby. We call him Clyde.
View attachment 1715981625

Looks like my Abi Bin Hoffman mid-east terrorist of unknown origin :lol: He came from the desert/Phoenix :lol: and he was a terrorist in his youth :lol:

All caught up men. Got Chlorine generator repaired, fixed the burned up board.....all is working now. going to be cooler here today, just 100....

All caught up men. Got Chlorine generator repaired, fixed the burned up board.....all is working now. going to be cooler here today, just 100....

When we moved to the beach, Leucadia from Barstow when I was a kid, one of the first things I noticed was that the beach natives were ready to melt at about 77° :lol: My lil sister and I still had our sweatshirts on :lol:

There is a Purina cat litter manufacture/mine about an hour away from here. From what I heard from a co-worker that had worked there, think quarry that is ground into cat litter instead of concrete aggregates :eek:. It's in a shale deposit that runs from here at the beach all the way to the other side of the San Joaquin Valley 180? miles. Under that shale? One of the largest sweet crude oil deposits in Western US.
Think its bentonite,common use is cat litter.and in firebrick if i recall.

Hey Gang....

Going in on Park/Shift cables for the 904 (pushbutton) and new speedo cable...which I kinda needed to do anyhow (going to try and match the pinion).

Narrowed down vendors to these two. Not going to roll the dice on eBay or elsewhere.

Imperial Services

OR

MOPAR Mall

Any thoughts or concerns on either of these?

Hey Gang....

Going in on Park/Shift cables for the 904 (pushbutton) and new speedo cable...which I kinda needed to do anyhow (going to try and match the pinion).

Narrowed down vendors to these two. Not going to roll the dice on eBay or elsewhere.

Imperial Services

OR

MOPAR Mall

Sorry, can't help. No experience with those vendors here.....

Imperial Services is tops but usually s l o w. See if you can call them instead of just placing an order online.

Good Afternoon everyone. Late chime in today, meeting first thing, then busy making room in my lab area. I hope all is well. I swapped the front axle, spring, and wishbones out of my rat rod this weekend for a take out stock 1937 Ford. Same as what I had in the car. No shocks at the moment but it seems like the shake is better? We will see when I can drive it more, I ran out of gas about a mile from the house and used the last in the gas can to get back home. Just covered it back up and picked up my mess. Almost ready to start working on the Charger again....now that fall is here. I wish I would have insulated and heated the garage this summer....ugh.

Not me, I like cool climate...

You can keep that high heat.... :realcrazy:

Not me, I would rather try and stay cool then freeze my toes off :lol:

Being born and raised in Chicago, we can always add another layer of clothes to keep warm as it goes through each stage of cold in the winter....
cool.gif

Versus once I strip down naked in the summer and have no more clothes left to take off and am still hot... The police tend to frown upon that...
tsk.gif
shake_head.gif
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey Gang....

Imperial Services

OR

MOPAR Mall

I bought a set for my 65 wagon from Imperial Services over ten years ago... They worked well, but they can sometimes take a while to fill the orders...

It seemed that they take longer now from some of the other posts I've seen about them...

Last edited:
Hey Gang....

Imperial Services

OR

MOPAR Mall

If you buy imperial. The quality is great but order via their eBay outlet. If you try any other way, your lead time is stupid long and some times, they never ship them. But they are in much greater quality than anyone else

I posted on Drinking thread the other day... I got a 12 pack of Genny Octoberfest Saturday. Tasted like seltzer water. Did the unthinkable for the second time in my life and poured beer down the drain.:eek: (not counting skunked or party leftovers) It was just that bad. Tried 3 different times, but just couldn't drink it. :(

I posted on Drinking thread the other day... I got a 12 pack of Genny Octoberfest Saturday. Tasted like seltzer water. Did the unthinkable for the second time in my life and poured beer down the drain.:eek: (not counting skunked or party leftovers) It was just that bad. Tried 3 different times, but just couldn't drink it. :(

Life is too short to drink bad beer

I found this chart that rates apples from sweet to tart in case anyone is interested in it:

View attachment 1715981699
I like golden delicious way better than red. The red peels are often thick and 'tough' in comparison. Plus the red hides bruises, so what looks nice at first can be yuck inside. Just bought some Gala -usually pretty good.

-
Back