Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Splurge!! Ain't had bread in 8 days, sore doe bread, I will take the hame home for lunch..

16624685304553843787358926989262.jpg

Hmm.... in series ? Or did the grid surge in the area?
No there’s actually 3 different meters, 3 stand alone lines coming. Each meter serves two buildings. Each with lightning protections and grounds

High of 100 today...... yay, summer is dead.

Kick *** day to power wash an engine and get some wrenching done. I'm dreading winter again, yuck
Winter? Im not sure if you know how cold it gets here. Not looking forward to it either. -40 C/F is the same, it usually gets that low for a week or so.

Winter? Im not sure if you know how cold it gets here. Not looking forward to it either. -40 C/F is the same, it usually gets that low for a week or so.
No idea how you do it.

One way u haul rental to Arizona can solve that :lol:

Sometimes I think Colorado is too cold for me and I'm not even in the mountains, I'm on the plains right next to the mountains.

I am one who was made for a hot climate

All done. This little machine doesn’t look to threatening, but it packs a punch. :eek:
After Jen did the shock treatment, ‘Dr Chang.’ Came in and jabbed me with a needle multiple times. ..
Good news is he said all in ‘normal range’ so no surgery. :thumbsup:

9F136F12-BE74-42B9-A638-5C41C7D2AAB1.jpeg

Made it to shop. Checked wheel bearings. Its bad enough that it can be heard with the naked ear. Happy i dont have to put the chassis microphones on and test drive.
trying to order a bearing, but as usual windows 10 is being the typical pos.

Got 310 pounds of cat food and litter unloaded. That's one thing off my list for today.

Morning, 70 here at the moment but heading for a 100. Need to finish up going over the DeSoto for it 3 hour trip to Good-guys on Thursday. Also need to mow the grass out front, it's getting a little long.

No idea how you do it.

One way u haul rental to Arizona can solve that :lol:

Sometimes I think Colorado is too cold for me and I'm not even in the mountains, I'm on the plains right next to the mountains.

I am one who was made for a hot climate
I bet thats a beuityful site to see early mornings and late evenings

Not me, I like cool climate...

You can keep that high heat.... :realcrazy:

Not me, I would rather try and stay cool then freeze my toes off :lol:

All done. This little machine doesn’t look to threatening, but it packs a punch. :eek:
After Jen did the shock treatment, ‘Dr Chang.’ Came in and jabbed me with a needle multiple times. ..
Good news is he said all in ‘normal range’ so no surgery. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715981565
Thats a good reply, glad you are ship shape my friend :thumbsup:

:lol: It was 66° until daybreak, then it cooled to 63 :lol: 88 was our high yesterday and it didn't vary much till sundown.
Around 70 here. Still drizzling continued from heavy rain that started around 3PM yesterday. Not sure what we got, but reports are 1.5 to 3 inches around the area. Sposed to stop soon then probably more later this afternoon.

Comcast is dickin with the Cable and Wifi nearby...P.I.A. No Tv in shop. Wifi goes in and out. And..without Wifi, I get no phone calls, cause Verizon coverage here SUCKs.....:mob::mob::wtf:

-
Back