Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On my AMC jeep with trailer package.
From Torquflite they ran front line (hot, high pressure) to the radiator's bottom tank.
Then out from th ebottom tank to the top of the transmission cooler.
Finally from the bottom of the transmission cooler to the rear port on the 727.

I *think* that's how the Transgo cooler is setup on my Barracuda.

Off to do some shopping. Neet to get or order a cargo area tray for my son's Trailhawk. Either Mopar or Weathertech. Then off to the jewelry store to look for a gemstone ring for the wife and then to Sam's for a shelf unit. Put that together and start filling it up and get the garage put back together so the wifee can park her car in there again. Happy wife....happy life. Or so they say! :lol: Seville Classics UltraHD Steel Tall Full Door Storage Cabinet, 36" W x 18" D x 72" H - Sam's Club
Geez, Hundreds of screws to put it together. Nice though.

20221212_162008.jpg

Sounds like a latitude problem :lol:

Of course I never had A/C until I moved to North Carolina in 1986... Yeah, new truck with A/C
Lack of automatic tranny . Just pulling your chain , Mitch is always telling you to get a four speed ..lol:poke:

I have always put a transmission cooler inline before the radiator.
Wouldn’t that kind of defeat the purpose a bit?

Let’s say the transfluid leaving the trans is 205, goes thru a super efficient huge cooler and drops to 175. But then goes into the radiator where coolant is 195. Would that not heat the trans coolant BACK up from heat transfer?

Watch all the way till the end. Shocking that the hurricane may have actually done this dude a favor

So sitting here in the dart measuring where I want my seats mounted and I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not liking how I did my trans tunnel. Thinking of cutting it all back out :eek::realcrazy:

-
Back