Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am surprised that Mopar, as simplistic as many of their models were, would design such a complex shift mechanism.

Chargers sure shocked a few last night Hobert sure showed his skills, along with there back up defense. Good game last night.

Its moto Monday, stopped by Mr Longs shop a few weeks ago, this man dominated king of the concrete this year and sent all those built turbo LS engines packing

20221108_113308.jpg

Good Morning everyone. Busy morning so far, but I think it will be ok now. I hope all is well

Need to go out and change out the brush hog for the rear blade on the tractor. Got snow coming in tonight, they don't know how much. They keep saying 4-12 inches with blowing and drifting snow. and its mid 50s now.

Need to go out and change out the brush hog for the rear blade on the tractor. Got snow coming in tonight, they don't know how much. They keep saying 4-12 inches with blowing and drifting snow. and its mid 50s now.
Ewwww!:BangHead:

Off to do some shopping. Neet to get or order a cargo area tray for my son's Trailhawk. Either Mopar or Weathertech. Then off to the jewelry store to look for a gemstone ring for the wife and then to Sam's for a shelf unit. Put that together and start filling it up and get the garage put back together so the wifee can park her car in there again. Happy wife....happy life. Or so they say! :lol: Seville Classics UltraHD Steel Tall Full Door Storage Cabinet, 36" W x 18" D x 72" H - Sam's Club

Send it my way for Christmas please

Replacing driveshaft,wouldnt you know it, broke a hanger stud off. No real shot at repairing it. Drilled it through and tapped bracket for a bolt. Thats all i can think of to fix it.

Sounds like a good morning thus far, Eric is on the mend, Hoppy just needed a bit of bailing wire, Chris provided some direction on push buttons, and we got bear paws and yet another rabid chiefs fan in the making compliments of Craig. And I got my windows in and doors hung. So yep I am hung! Hah! Yo Willie, why don’t ya just put a four speed in it?
hehehehehe……….

A1B0F09E-0AE0-4CB1-B553-D67C3CA107CF.jpeg

726EF4EF-8BA7-4FBB-85C8-C1CBCDAC121D.jpeg

D1B5F22C-F496-4040-9AAE-ABCAF49AC2EB.jpeg

Sounds like a good morning thus far, Eric is on the mend, Hoppy just needed a bit of bailing wire, Chris provided some direction on push buttons, and we got bear paws and yet another rabid chiefs fan in the making compliments of Craig. And I got my windows in and doors hung. So yep I am hung! Hah! Yo Willie, why don’t ya just put a four speed in it?
hehehehehe……….

View attachment 1716021466

View attachment 1716021467

View attachment 1716021468

Hey, nice work John. Your insides are inside and your outside is outside now

Hey, nice work John. Your insides are inside and your outside is outside now
Yep I lost the design argument. All that glass makes it impossible to defend. And I quote “ No you cannot have gun slots, no corner battlements, two ft stone is unacceptable, we are NOT building a castle!” I guess my moat and drawbridge request may have been a bit over the top?

Yep I lost the design argument. All that glass makes it impossible to defend. And I quote “ No you cannot have gun slots, no corner battlements, two ft stone is unacceptable, we are NOT building a castle!” I guess my moat and drawbridge request may have been a bit over the top?

But Kevlar makes great curtains and you COULD just limit the sandbags to below the window sills

:lol:

3M makes a security film that will withstand up to 7.62x51.

-
Back