Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone around the Tornado area this morning from middle Texas to Oklahoma?

When is that retired date for you Tike ?

Morning guys...great question Mitch. Tike pull the plug or you'll end up chasing that elusive $$ forever. :lol:

Just not ready...I would have to sell my home and just not ready

Don't wait too long, or your health will go to **** before you can enjoy your retirement....

Make sure you are healthy enough to enjoy retirement and not be sick or have health issues...

Cheryl's birthday today!!
Starting with BK out this morning and then to her ortho appointment.
Several weeks ago, she broke her ring finger pretty bad playing volleyball.
Everything seems to have healed well.
Almost 60 here today and then the bottom falls out over the next week 30's to 10's for highs.
Going to try and get out for some golf this afternoon.
Have a great day!!

Happy anniversary.... :thumbsup:

I have an appt with the lung doc this morning...

old mechanics B.jpg

So I get a note in a e bay box of a dual point I bought. I have a lot of dist parts. WTH call him. Turns out this guy bought out a inventory from a speed shop that closed in the early 90's. Holy crap. Talking to him he has two pallets of NOS edelbrock Carbs. He said most of the parts are Mopar since the GM and ford got sold over the years. Any wishes? If interest start a PM to keep it all in one place and the list flowing.

Happy Birthday Chris!!
Cheryl is probably a couple years older than you.
She was born on Friday the 13th which explains a few things...:rofl::rofl:

So I get a note in a e bay box of a dual point I bought. I have a lot of dist parts. WTH call him. Turns out this guy bought out a inventory from a speed shop that closed in the early 90's. Holy crap. Talking to him he has two pallets of NOS edelbrock Carbs. He said most of the parts are Mopar since the GM and ford got sold over the years. Any wishes? If interest start a PM to keep it all in one place and the list flowing.
I need a 4bbl or 2…
Still hoping to trip over a bowl for my burned up thermoquad.

quick question; should there be voltage coming out of the ammeter on the negative side?
Everything connected to the battery positive is hot
upload_2021-2-18_20-10-6-png.png

Everything connected to the battery positive is hot.

You need to observe when the ammeter moves, as well as how much and which direction.
Look at where the ammeter is placed in the circuit (see diagram above).
The ammeter shows current flow out of the battery (Discharge), or flow into the battery (charge).
Key off, lights off, there should be no current flowing either way.

-
Back