Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks much...agreed

A little light reading to go with coffee this morning :thumbsup:

Thanks @halifaxhops for the tip on getting this booklet

View attachment 1716021672

1232BB06-97B0-4878-8460-FD0D122D9B26.jpeg

If this was a "Hurry up and get your *** to work at 05:30" morning it would have been a "Get back in the house for the warm water for the windshield" morning :lol: Sirrius XM on Holly made the wait for the defrost more bearable :lol:

My two sons work together on there Dirt track racer chassis. Creeds Customs are building another possible championship winning chassis

20221210_105544.jpg

20221210_105559.jpg

20221210_105618.jpg

20221210_105641.jpg

20221119_144900.jpg

Edge is done. Buddys silverado is scrubbing front tires pretty bad. And aggressive tires get really noisy with uneven wear. I suggested an alignment in summer when i noticed, now tires are way worse.
And he bought expensive tires too. Not my circus…

Well I got all my garage junk jammed back in place and the wife will get her garage stall back. I need to get the whiskey barrel over to Ted's and sell my drill press. That would help. May be this spring I will put the ol' 241 Hemi on the stand and see if I can get it apart. I would have a little room to work then.

We need to verify that everybody posting in this thread is not a robot...

Pick which pictures show a bicycle...

Verify Robot.jpg

EWWWEEE! As Rani would say Bye the way where has Rani been? Have noy seen her in a bit. Different time zoneS?

I think her Dart daily driver got hit and she went with a "newer" car more like a few years old... She mentioned about taking a break from the old stuff/hobby for a bit...

Well day didn't go quite as planned but that's usually the case.
Nothing like having licensed professionals on the job.
1670971805712.png

NOT!

I knew it was stupid and wrong when they did it but I had too many fish in the pan to deal with it at the time.

Finishing touch!

1670972068463.png

Putting that box where it belongs felt good! :)

Wife hurt her back getting in or out of my Suburban, time to shrink it down and get some softer riding springs under it. Skyjacker 2.5 inch springs all around, Bilstein shocks and 33's. Total sticker shock on tires, haven't bought any truck tires for 2-3 years, holy cow! Those 33's are much more than my 37" BF Goodrich KM3's were, that's ridiculous should I really be surprised?

Wife hurt her back getting in or out of my Suburban, time to shrink it down and get some softer riding springs under it. Skyjacker 2.5 inch springs all around, Bilstein shocks and 33's. Total sticker shock on tires, haven't bought any truck tires for 2-3 years, holy cow! Those 33's are much more than my 37" BF Goodrich KM3's were, that's ridiculous should I really be surprised?
Yep

Same yesterday… finished clearing center out for her to park
Well I got all my garage junk jammed back in place and the wife will get her garage stall back. I need to get the whiskey barrel over to Ted's and sell my drill press. That would help. May be this spring I will put the ol' 241 Hemi on the stand and see if I can get it apart. I would have a little room to work then.

Well looks like I open today coffee is on help yourself...Good Morning!!

-
Back