Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Question for you Cripto collectors. Does this kid from FTX effect your cripto currency?

Morning to all y’all. Is Cheryl dehydrated this morning after celebrating her 39th Bday? Today I got to install door knobs and locks on all the doors I hung this week. It has been pouring rain and I did not see a need to do it in the rain! And of course my obligatory load to the dump of construction debris. Man that pile just never seems to shrink.

Morning to all y’all. Is Cheryl dehydrated this morning after celebrating her 39th Bday? Today I got to install door knobs and locks on all the doors I hung this week. It has been pouring rain and I did not see a need to do it in the rain! And of course my obligatory load to the dump of construction debris. Man that pile just never seems to shrink.
She did ok out to eat and a couple drinks followed with some ice cream from her favorite sweet shop.
Looks like things are coming together for you guys.

Morning!
-2. Thats ok. But starting to snow. The colorado low is moving in.

Morning everyone, inch of ice covered with 4 or 5 inches of snow have to get the tractor out before work, looks like more coming so I’ll have to get the tractor out after work

Confirmed the Florida kids and grandkids will be here for Christmas. If you remember they were recently stationed in Florida after seven years overseas with the Air Force. It's been a while since we've seen them so looking forward to it. My three-year-old grandson has given me his has to do short list i.e ride the tractor, throw rocks in the pond, etc... while he is here. We're looking forward to it!!

Typical. Will freeze solid here at 1000" Need to get some water softener salt I guess. I like it it is like slow release and $10 a bag to boot!

Question for you Cripto collectors. Does this kid from FTX effect your cripto currency?

Doesn't seem it's causing anything weird

Screenshot_20221214-073547_Chrome.jpg

Wife hurt her back getting in or out of my Suburban, time to shrink it down and get some softer riding springs under it. Skyjacker 2.5 inch springs all around, Bilstein shocks and 33's. Total sticker shock on tires, haven't bought any truck tires for 2-3 years, holy cow! Those 33's are much more than my 37" BF Goodrich KM3's were, that's ridiculous should I really be surprised?
Tires have doubled.

Nope, not really. I don’t hold mine on exchanges. The only thing it really hurts short term price drop. But honestly it’ll help long term.

I am down around 8% but hell I dont have much in it and cashed out when it doubled last year.

-
Back