Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@WV64Signet your Bs are rocking it this afternoon! not often you see a goalie drop gloves on a non goalie. Pure old time hockey!

Ullmark was a machine. 44 shots and came away with 2

And Coyle 15 - 4 on faceoffs!

Worried about their defense... FLA has had their way it seems all series... the game they won I think was the only one with fewer shots on net

Spent most of the day today aerating the yard and getting grass seed down. Then Ubered to pick up the girls from work. Now at home with a nice cold Miller lite. Don't hate me. I like Miller Lite..... :lol:

Miller Beer?
coors-beer-brewery-210-freeway-january-7-2020.jpg

Underneath that is the ground that got me started on drag racin' Irwindale Speedway. Now Coors/Miller is talkin' about shutin' it down :BangHead:

Strange day... Went to visit my friend Gordon, president of our stamp club. He has been fighting cancer for a while now. Recently was told in remission. Then was losing use of his right leg. Found out he had a brain tumor. They removed that. But there was more there. Said it was treatable. He went into rehab and started PT, etc. Yesterday I find out he is home. Good news? No- starting hospice. :wtf::BangHead:

Strange day... Went to visit my friend Gordon, president of our stamp club. He has been fighting cancer for a while now. Recently was told in remission. Then was losing use of his right leg. Found out he had a brain tumor. They removed that. But there was more there. Said it was treatable. He went into rehab and started PT, etc. Yesterday I find out he is home. Good news? No- starting hospice. :wtf::BangHead:
Father in law went the same way last year. Sorry.

Sorry to hear.

-
Back