Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, last night's set of hockey games had mostly OT game. All 4 are at 2-1. Kraken took a hit in home ice though.
If they can win Monday I give them a chance to win at Colorado, they've been pretty good on the road this year, handed Boston it's first home loss.

If they can win Monday I give them a chance to win at Colorado, they've been pretty good on the road this year, handed Boston it's first home loss.

Yeah... Bruins had challenges in their West Coast swings as well.

Bs went up 3-1 tonight. They must close out in game 5. FLA is playing better than their 8 seed right now

Yeah... Bruins had challenges in their West Coast swings as well.

Bs went up 3-1 tonight. They must close out in game 5. FLA is playing better than their 8 seed right now
I think I saw some of a FLA win, unexpected for sure. If the Kraken get knocked out in the first round I won't be surprised. What I don't know is if there's a "hangover" in hockey from being last years Stanley Cup Champions, maybe not with how hockey teams are structured/league.

I think I saw some of a FLA win, unexpected for sure. If the Kraken get knocked out in the first round I won't be surprised. What I don't know is if there's a "hangover" in hockey from being last years Stanley Cup Champions, maybe not with how hockey teams are structured/league.

Yeah...I think the post season in the NHL is more wide-open ... teams that surge late in the season do better than those that start strong and fade under the grind

Heading out to the back 40 to see the northern lights, or rather hoping too. Supposedly the largest category of solar flare puts this strong enough for us to maybe see

A little more done on the truck. Sprayed some various paint and primer,re-installed all the lights, attatched tailgate chains. Then swapped it for the firebird. Cleaned shop a little bit too. Visited Mom,they put a hold on the anti-phycotic meds, so much more talkative and not all droopy.
They didnt know the meds were “as needed”. The care homes dont communicate that well. Something i learned today.

I have a big frost and all of my fruit trees are in blossom. I guess no fruit this year

I like the Mountains Willie. Could you imagine the winds in the Dakotas and the plains

71 each now? Glad I bougt a case a while back that I still have. Might grab one when I go to Carlisle next week.

-
Back