Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should be first year of it as a 2bbl. A supplement maybe? TMM or The hamtrack site might have it not on my mopar.

Last edited:
Morning Monday quarterbacks...wind yep we got wind here in Kansas.

Did a couple of hours in the garage yesterday... got the trans lines off and parking cable (it pulled out without pushing the spring.. that's not a good sign) made sure everything is unhooked so i can finally get this motor out when i get some spare hands to help.. (anyone want a free poly in the detroit area)?
BTW.... i didn't know polys don't have a harmonic balancer.. learn something new :)

Good morning everyone. Worked out in the cold and wind cleaning stone out around the house to do some grading. Previous owner had lava rock, over weed barrier, over mulch, over weed barrier, over other stone! Got about half dug out on Friday. Took a break on Sat, did the shopping etc. Yesterday was a small Mopar only swap meet in Waukesha. Froze to death. Damp cold, snow and wind, but my buddy brought the K members for me so it saved me a trip to Rockford. Also learned my car is in Chrysler Power magazine for MCACN coverage this issue. I ordered a couple issues.

Good morning everyone. Worked out in the cold and wind cleaning stone out around the house to do some grading. Previous owner had lava rock, over weed barrier, over mulch, over weed barrier, over other stone! Got about half dug out on Friday. Took a break on Sat, did the shopping etc. Yesterday was a small Mopar only swap meet in Waukesha. Froze to death. Damp cold, snow and wind, but my buddy brought the K members for me so it saved me a trip to Rockford. Also learned my car is in Chrysler Power magazine for MCACN coverage this issue. I ordered a couple issues.
Congrats Eric!!

Wow, your cars making the mags, that's great!

Morning!
-4° again, but a few degrees warmer than yesterday. Still waiting for the nice spring weather.

I put my smoker together while watching Talladega, need to season it. Bought a large cut of pork at commissary going to give it a go next weekend.

Image - 2023-04-24T035701.119.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-24T035751.259.jpeg

1941 Buick​

$6,500
Listed 5 days ago in Carlisle, PA

• nc_ohc=bgit6OJpS6kAX_hPEFz&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Used - Good
Decent condition. Motor is loose. Good title. $6500. I'm not really worried about all the comments from folks who have no intention of buying. Anyone serious knows to send a PM with their number. Everyone else is just a keyboard warrior who wouldn't have a clue how to even strap this on a U-Haul trailer.

Read it

Time to git, glad I'm having a short week. Took Thursday off to watch NFL draft with Seahawks having 5th pick. Coverage doesn't start until 5 pm, I'll be enjoying cold beverages that day. Hope Seattle doesn't take that Georgia Jalen Carter kid, good as he is seems like trouble will follow him. Have a Great Day All!

Rowdy was there at the end. I didn't hear any thing about him the whole race. I have turned into a Chase Elliot fan.

-
Back