Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of patience

IMG_4430.jpeg
i wasnt happy with the body line,unable to get door high enough. So its either panel isnt quite right or i flubbed up on the patches or left it too low when i crimped it. A do-over regardless. Will trim bottom edge of door and get it as high as i can.
Lesson learned. Has to go up at least 1/4” please don’t judge.

Speaking of patience

View attachment 1716081923i wasnt happy with the body line,unable to get door high enough. So its either panel isnt quite right or i flubbed up on the patches or left it too low when i crimped it. A do-over regardless. Will trim bottom edge of door and get it as high as i can.
Man Frank I swear there is nothing you can’t tackle. Good job buddy. I would have bailed way before that. I don’t got a body work bone in my body. If it weren’t for @Fred Scigliano I would still be staring at the Demon wondering how to replace the inner panels!

Well doing my best NASCAR imitation! Four wheeler needed new shoes! Congrats @memike on your picks at talledaga race, we killed it!

View attachment 1716081924
Thank you, my son and his wife was there and we really thought The 13 car had the win. But a second is good too.

Beuityful day today, wish I was there hanging out till 6pm, home alone doing garden prep, getting this done in this cool weather

These old guys was a treat to see yesterday telling them to start there engines

20230423_141006.jpg

Speaking of patience

View attachment 1716081923i wasnt happy with the body line,unable to get door high enough. So its either panel isnt quite right or i flubbed up on the patches or left it too low when i crimped it. A do-over regardless. Will trim bottom edge of door and get it as high as i can.
Walk in the park, you got this Chief

Speaking of patience

Are you freaking kidding me? Have you seen how shitty a job I’ve done?!? That’s already better than mine. No one in here gonna judge at all.

That said, don’t feel bad, you don’t wanna know how many times my quarters were on and off getting fitted. I done lost count

I think I'll try some burnt ends. I have some side pork that I didn't slice into bacon. They have already been smoked but 3 hours more won't hurt them a bit. Then a 90 min. swim in butter, BBQ, and brown sugar. Then uncover for 15 min.

20230424_145132.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll try some burnt ends. I have some side pork that I didn't slice into bacon. They have already been smoked but 3 hours more. Then a 90 min. swim in butter, BBQ, and brown sugar. Then uncover for 15 min.

View attachment 1716081973
Mike, that side pork looks like it has a lot of fat on it. Personally I don't like to eat fat on any meat. But... It looks very similar to what they buy and cook in Vietnam. They braise it and cook it with sugar and whatnot boiling it on a stove and they add boiled eggs to it. It is pretty good to eat. Of course that is after I pick the lean meat away from the fat. It's a normal delicacy that they eat in Vietnam during Tet. And they often make it outside of the holiday.

Mike, that side pork looks like it has a lot of fat on it. Personally I don't like to eat fat on any meat. But... It looks very similar to what they buy and cook in Vietnam. They braise it and cook it with sugar and whatnot boiling it on a stove and they add boiled eggs to it. It is pretty good to eat. Of course that is after I pick the lean meat away from the fat. It's a normal delicacy that they eat in Vietnam during Tet. And they often make it outside of the holiday.
Yep,it is fat meat. Side pork. Cubed bacon basically. The best burnt ends are from beef brisket. That is fat too. No fat no flavor! LOL

Yep,it is fat meat. Side pork. Cubed bacon basically. The best burnt ends are from beef brisket. That is fat too. No fat no flavor! LOL
Yes I agree The fat makes the flavor. I'm okay with the gravy and the juices, I just don't want to eat the actual fat. Been that way all my life. I think what happened was when I was young and I didn't want to eat fat off of meat my father made me eat it. I was abused as a child. Lol

Yes I agree The fat makes the flavor. I'm okay with the gravy and the juices, I just don't want to eat the actual fat. Been that way all my life. I think what happened was when I was young and I didn't want to eat fat off of meat my father made me eat it. I was abused as a child. Lol
:rofl: Like eating liver. Mom didn't like it either. :rofl:

So, my Wife is off today from the nail shop. She told me she wanted to help me work on a car in the shop.
Screenshot_20230424-165229.png

Screenshot_20230424-165250.png

Screenshot_20230424-165106.png

Or drop a socket. Those slippers don't have steel toes! LOL
Hell, haven't you seen the pics I've posted? They do everything in Vietnam wearing flip-flops including climbing utility poles, welding, construction, it don't matter. Lol

Aren't your Sea-somethings in the XFL playoffs?
Sea-somethings, love it lol! Yes the Sea Dragons made the playoffs, play Sunday the 30th and I only know that because you mentioned it. I have seen a couple of their games, crazy coach almost always goes for 3 on the point after attempt. Think their QB is pretty good and one good receiver, know him as I think he was a Seahawk, can't recall name.

Home from work early, wifey not feeling well, may take to ER we're going to see what the Tylenol does. She's tough, it's kidney stone related and she has a May appt., not the first go around.

-
Back