Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pollution is thick in the air, I busted my *** yesterday to get to do things done, got on the roof, cut trim tree lims up there, tilled a drain line down the side of my drive way. This keeps water off my driveway. I hope we get a shower , clean the air and trees of pollin.. I should have wore a mask yesterday

I don't have a container but still have a job of organizing...."tools and stuff"
Just want to do this once really. I have alot of parts, keep finding boxes of ignition stuff. Prob never have to buy any more again.

LOL unless it finds me!

Morning!
-4° again. Plus ten for a high. Aparrently sun is coming out. Test fit firebird door, see if i can get it lined up better. Should work out now.
Got my wheel spacers for the Studebaker,a necessary evil but 1” will make a difference. (Queue Karl)

Boiling eggs for tuna salad, heating water up for oatmeal, now back to my high test coffee

Just finished off scrambled eggs with a little cheddar and a slice of toast with blackberry jam.
Time to get ready and uber the granddaughter to school.

Just finished off scrambled eggs with a little cheddar and a slice of toast with blackberry jam.
Time to get ready and uber the granddaughter to school.
Sounds good !! Blackberry jam !! Yumm
Should hit 60. I will be in the shop most of the day anyhow. Then rain prob tomorrow.
Same here, high of 60, possibly lite showers late this evening

Last edited:
Two for Tuesday

20200714_132835.jpg

Leftover mac and cheese with ham chunks. Added some bacon and another slice of cheese on top. Tangerine also for breakfast

Just ran into the very first episode of Midnight Special.. had never seen it.. the amount of talent in one hour is just insane...

-
Back