Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was gonna say nice pair with the first pic, definitely am going to now lol!
Tis ain't they, yep, getting this Tuesday morning going, shower again this morning to clear sinuses, hot wet wash rag with salt sprinkled in it, breathe threw the rag, should help

A bit of rain here but we needed it, so I get a nice indoor work day. I got to make some plywood counter tops for big house. The stone for them is 8 weeks out and still in a port in Brazil. I volunteered to go over and supervise as I absolutely love Brazilian women. They are gorgeous. And run ATV wheels into town for new shoes. And no I am not fighting them. The mounting was ”free” with purchase of tires. 80 bucks for fronts and hundred for backs.

Kraken with first hockey home playoff win, overtime to boot, woo hoo! Back to Colorado, hope we can steal another win there!

Brazil is amazing, spent two weeks there training their guys. Holy crap every night was insane.

Morning fellers. I tried to duplicate a Culver's Strawberry Fields salad for Shelley's lunch today. It's pretty close. That one strawberry slice doesn't look good but I double checked it and it's ok.

Strawberry Fields Salad.jpg

Last edited:
What I don't like about my JD is how hard it is to grease the zerks on the spindles. You can't get a gun on most of them. I looked at the next line up thinking once my D170 dies I'll address it then, nope, same issue with the next line up. I think a slotted open ended tip is available that gets on there but I'm not sure about adapting it to my grease guns.

What I don't like about my JD is how hard it is to grease the zerks on the spindles. You can't get a gun on most of them. I looked at the next line up thinking once my D170 dies I'll address it then, nope, same issue with the next line up. I think a slotted open ended tip is available that gets on there but I'm not sure about adapting it to my grease guns.
You'll have to shoot a picture when you get a chance.

Happy Tuesday! Nice to have survived Monday. It was not a fun night at work. Press was down, Actually been down for over a week, but first shift said it was ready to run when they were leaving. Not!... I don't know about anyone else, but I don't do my best troubleshooting when I get asked repeatedly how soon they can run the machine. :soapbox:

Good Morning

Not sure what you meen by that. What kind of fitting is it? Gotta believe they would make it serviceable. Maybe drop in a local dealer service area and see what they use?
Spindle zerk fitting. You can lube them if you want to remove the entire spindle.

I was thinking of one of these. Same as in the video I see

Thexton-418-Right-Angle-Grease-Gun-Adapter.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back