Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to git, glad I'm having a short week. Took Thursday off to watch NFL draft with Seahawks having 5th pick. Coverage doesn't start until 5 pm, I'll be enjoying cold beverages that day. Hope Seattle doesn't take that Georgia Jalen Carter kid, good as he is seems like trouble will follow him. Have a Great Day All!

Aren't your Sea-somethings in the XFL playoffs?

The Mad Scientist returns!

How's things young man?
pretty good; work is busy as usual and school got a wee bit more difficult. just trying to get it done so I can get my ASE's I want.
having a little fun with the duster too

20230423_185839.jpg

20230423_184732.jpg

pretty good; work is busy as usual and school got a wee bit more difficult. just trying to get it done so I can get my ASE's I want.
having a little fun with the duster too

View attachment 1716081864

View attachment 1716081865

Fun stuff! Fun stuff is good. The Valiant is possessed of demons lately. I need an exorcism and a drive train.

Keep at it brother. I know you'll smoke school... worth the effort for that cert

Fun stuff! Fun stuff is good. The Valiant is possessed of demons lately. I need an exorcism and a drive train.

Keep at it brother. I know you'll smoke school... worth the effort for that cert
yeah demons is right. the upper control arms need to be Sawzalled our before I put in the new tubular stuff. what happened to the valiant?

yeah demons is right. the upper control arms need to be Sawzalled our before I put in the new tubular stuff. what happened to the valiant?

**** transmission build by a guy (ignorance is not bliss) carnage ensued and ended up eating the 225... now screwing around with 65 273 and V8 904... I'm a monkey with a football but I'll figure it out :thumbsup:

**** transmission build by a guy (ignorance is not bliss) carnage ensued and ended up eating the 225... now screwing around with 65 273 and V8 904... I'm a monkey with a football but I'll figure it out :thumbsup:
You have the patience of Job.

wow. you killed a slant. the little 273 should be fun in that little thing. especially if you put a mild bump stick in it.

Took the Cummins head to a machine shop hopefully it checks out

I can’t find anywhere what could have caused this steam cleaning of cylinder 5

-
Back